CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who embrace Gay culture

Earl of Punkape

10 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Well done Punkers, a cracking nom. You do realise that you will not get any appreciation for posting it don't you. It pricks the conscience of too many latent benders to be 'liked', especially from the inner circle on here, who prefer to follow Decimus' posts and applaud his 'Fuck off idiot' remarks. A bunch of sycophantic thick cunts.

Withers, what the fuck is all this Bedbug business about? 

Guest Extremecunt
14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd far rather be gay than be you, living at home in the spare room of your old dear's dingy council flat, sucking on her sagging norks when you get hungry. 

Reported lol

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Withers, what the fuck is all this Bedbug business about? 

The only explanation is that withers got savagely bummed by a male orderly in his hospice, and has now become an extremely homophobic cunt with no sense of humour. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

The only explanation is that withers got savagely bummed by a male orderly in his hospice, and has now become an extremely homophobic cunt with no sense of humour. 

Become?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bedbug said:

I would never stand too close to any man in a corner. That is how all this arse banditry gets started.

Well luckily for you Pinkape is not a man......more of a shim I think

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

You two faced cunt. Fuck off and grass up Quincy.

Don't need to...Quincy is on a death dive all by himself

Now stop all this Bedbug nonsense you cheese eating surrender frog 

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're like PunkApe but more repetitive, less amusing, less original.

And you live with your mother.

I'm not bothered bout the comment, jus thought it be fun to report you.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Yes fuck off with your sycophants !    Lol.

Why don't you condemn the evils of homosexuality?

Punkers, you really are sad, bitter and lonely old man.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Punky, this hotel we're staying in at Lytham is run by a bender. I fear he is making a play for my hubby. What should I do?

I'd pinch a bottle of Vodka from behind the bar and fuck off to the room to watch Say Yes To The Dress.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Punky, this hotel we're staying in at Lytham is run by a bender. I fear he is making a play for my hubby. What should I do?

Ask him to bake you a cake celebrating the fact you like cock as well.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 28/10/2016 at 3:28 PM, Punkape said:

Nice to see a preacher speaking out against Gay culture and the reasons for it's spread.

A good man fighting back..

Good nom Punky. Posted knowing you run the risk of upsetting the closet faggots and the other PC nazis that try to prevent debate and criticism of the gayboys.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Being gay is unfortunate. I regard gay people as handicapped and they should use the disabled toilets to avoid upsetting normal people. They should be treated with sympathy but not be pandered to.

Yes I agree. I don't understand why the "right-on" leftie PC nazis not only defend them and their perversions but actually want to promote the lifestyle even to children. That is just fucking sick. 

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Being gay is unfortunate. I regard gay people as handicapped and they should use the disabled toilets to avoid upsetting normal people. They should be treated with sympathy but not be pandered to.

Would it be pandering to them if we were  to super glue shards of broken glass around the glory holes in their 'special' toilets?

Guest I know that Cunt

Punky, regarding them being handicapped, a skinny faggot moved in next door to me a few years ago despite it being a nice area. He had a real chip on his shoulder, serious mental issues from being such an outcast cunt. He was only young and would drink in his house and go out into the close and have a proper pansy hissy fit shouting and swearing at any local woman that he saw like his sad gay situation was all their fault. He was a real sad lonely horrible fucking militant bent cunt. I would have put it in hospital if I could have got away with it. I sold up and moved away after a few months.

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Punky, regarding them being handicapped, a skinny faggot moved in next door to me a few years ago despite it being a nice area. He had a real chip on his shoulder, serious mental issues from being such an outcast cunt. He was only young and would drink in his house and go out into the close and have a proper pansy hissy fit shouting and swearing at any local woman that he saw like his sad gay situation was all their fault. He was a real sad lonely horrible fucking militant bent cunt. I would have put it in hospital if I could have got away with it. I sold up and moved away after a few months.

Why didn't you just give him a smack? He was obviously a little twat. If he was being such a nuisance I doubt your neighbors would have given a shit. You could have had your own bitch!