CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fireworks

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend's just text me. Lots of fireworks going off round her way. She said that her pussy is shaking with fear. 

Quivering and wetting itself?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Headphones.

Number 8 on the volume dial.

Bottle of good red.

Fuck'em.

That was a very short ban. How did you weasel out of that?

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That was a very short ban. How did you weasel out of that?

Easy. 

Don't conspire to manipulate shit, I just vote for what I like, which is Fender fucking you and billy boy up the arse again and again.  You fail to see that "conspiring to be a cunt" is different from "actually liking something".  I have voted other stuff up as well, he has just been prolific in pissing on your parade and you're stuggling to breathe. Hopefully.

Now run along, I've only got one glass of this rather lovely wine left.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Easy. 

Don't conspire to manipulate shit, I just vote for what I like, which is Fender fucking you and billy boy up the arse again and again.  You fail to see that "conspiring to be a cunt" is different from "actually liking something".  I have voted other stuff up as well, he has just been prolific in pissing on your parade and you're stuggling to breathe. Hopefully.

Your wife will certainly have spat in it. Fender has not the marbles to have anyone on the ropes, bby.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't buy that, don't do it again.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Easy. 

You see Ding, you had a piece of free,exellent, truly top notch advice from me and in your vast stupidity you ignored it. I can smell a crime, and zeroed in on you immediately. Whose the cunt now? Hmm?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Is he in the clink, for a crime for more blatant and heinous than anything I've ever witnessed on here?

3 months seems fair.

It's the strangest thing- I was sure he was banged up, but I've just seen him, sauntering about like he owns the fucking place.

It reminds me of the time Decs & I were cruelly banged up for an unjustly long period, while frank and withers, god rest, got away Scot free despite being the original score manipulating pair of cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't buy that, don't do it again.

you don't buy it?

Well it's true.  He has been having a go at the dozy cunts bill and QC because all they are doing is trolling round like the pre-pubescent schoolboys they are, shouting bollocks abuse at everyone and contributing nothing.  I've said it for ages, you've even said it enough times, you've even said he had a Like Farm going on that he was attempting to bully newbies through PMs but the prick gets left to carry on.

I do geniunely like the way Fender is ripping the cunt a new one, bill is struggling badly and complaining of cliques, conspiracies and abuse.  He can't take even a small amount of the shit he deals out.  I have not once contacted Fender about any deal type bollocks, nor he me.  He's stated often enough he doesn't care for them.

If you can't see what the pricks are doing then you're blind.

I will continue to Like what I like, otherwise delete the whole fucking table shit.

*edit*  I did originally write this as a PM, but I'd rather say it in the open.

*double edit*  Look at all my PMs if you want.

Guest Lady Penelope

The score table is totally daft anyway, if it was working in a proper way there is only one cunt (a cunt who often leaves me seething with anger) who should be permanently at the top of that table and that is Ratty.

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

you don't buy it?

Well it's true.  He has been having a go at the dozy cunts bill and QC because all they are doing is trolling round like the pre-pubescent schoolboys they are, shouting bollocks abuse at everyone and contributing nothing.  I've said it for ages, you've even said it enough times, you've even said he had a Like Farm going on that he was attempting to bully newbies through PMs but the prick gets left to carry on.

I do geniunely like the way Fender is ripping the cunt a new one, bill is struggling badly and complaining of cliques, conspiracies and abuse.  He can't take even a small amount of the shit he deals out.  I have not once contacted Fender about any deal type bollocks, nor he me.  He's stated often enough he doesn't care for them.

I will continue to Like what I like, otherwise delete the whole fucking table shit.

Bill? Are you there? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

you don't buy it?

Ding, there is no point in pursuing petty vendettas around here. You've been caught red handed, and this peevish complaining not only makes you look like a complete cunt, but also makes a mockery of this place. Could you dig deep to summon the basic decency to admit you were wrong, and go calmly to the slammer, maintaining a shred of dignity? I'm afraid thats as good as it's going to get.