CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Heritage

Guest DingTheRioja

51 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Don't get soft a of a sudden. Deep down, he's a no good snake. I knew you had some responsibility here. Old, dire enemies. Fucking end him Frank.

I can't help myself quince. As far removed from reality that we are from all of this, I can't find it in me to hurt someone like bender who appears to be himself on here. I've always been a lover.. not a fighter.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've lost count of all my bans, Wiz. Frank has sold out, though. He hasn't been in the big house for at least a year and a half now. I'm not sure what he's playing at, and I hope he'll be along shortly to set the record straight.

No doubt he is acting in my best interests, as my creature. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't help myself quince. As far removed from reality that we are from all of this, I can't find it in me to hurt someone like bender who appears to be himself on here. I've always been a lover.. not a fighter.

I'm sorry about the creature comment now. And now I feel like somehow I'm the cunt, not bender. He could ease this process somewhat if he stopped moaning a little. I think that's fair enough. That's as close as you'll get to an apology , Bentner, and a cockfingers apology is as good as money in the bank. Truly, you are minted. 

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

would you like a photo?

Not really.. no. I would like to walk with you on the beach, hand in hand, windswept.. cosy. The two of us wrapped up in your mammoth wooly, your heaving ageing breast pumping against my cheek, we caress.. we dance. Besame mucho.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

There you go. Now all you need to do now is to join each other in an enormous blowbang lol.

I think you've placed yourself in punkapes pink crosshair with the lol theft. Your ring piece will wish it had never been born.

Guest Extremecunt
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think you've placed yourself in punkapes pink crosshair with the lol theft. Your ring piece will wish it had never been born.

I'll keep a lid on my lol's then.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm sorry Ape, I've been drinking Negroni's since 1.  I'll stop now. 

Where is your buck-rat on a rope, Gurt? His post parole silence is with every passing day becoming  downright insolence. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I'll keep a lid on my lol's then.

Either that, back down, if you're ok with that. Or go after him, and show zero mercy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I feel sick.

@Fender777, you snivelling little spasticated, toy hammer wielding, railing painting cunt, what do you have to say for yourself? 

I could forgive him, if truly he was not that Thundercunt cunt. How I hated that shit stab.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not really.. no. I would like to walk with you on the beach, hand in hand, windswept.. cosy. The two of us wrapped up in your mammoth wooly, your heaving ageing breast pumping against my cheek, we caress.. we dance. Besame mucho.

If the weather closed in, you could climb inside, retching, like Luke fucking Skywalker.

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If the weather closed in, you could climb inside, retching, like Luke fucking Skywalker.

Do you think old gobbie might be at home in her novelty slippers, looking at her fat fucking scaly fish of a husband, wondering if a chance encounter with Frank from cunts corner might just be the life-changer she's been looking for? I'd take a chance on me.

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you think old gobbie might be at home in her novelty slippers, looking at her fat fucking scaly fish of a husband, wondering if a chance encounter with Frank from cunts corner might just be the life-changer she's been looking for? 

He bought me puppy. I call him Frank.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you think old gobbie might be at home in her novelty slippers, looking at her fat fucking scaly fish of a husband, wondering if a chance encounter with Frank from cunts corner might just be the life-changer she's been looking for? I'd take a chance on me.

I don't doubt an encounter with you would be life changing. I expect most people would look at themselves in a new light - thanking their god that they're not a skinny, emaciated, cancer-ridden piece of fucking shit. 

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don't doubt an encounter with you would be life changing. I expect most people would look at themselves in a new light - thanking their god that they're not a skinny, emaciated, cancer-ridden piece of fucking shit. 

Some of your posts appear to have slight feminine undertones. I'd fuck you, ape. Fuck you gooooood.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Frank said:

Take a chance take a chance tikka chance tikkachance

If you're all alone, when those other cunts have flown

Fucker, I'm still freeee

take a chance on meeeee!

Everyone hates you Frank. 

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Take a chance take a chance tikka chance tikkachance

If you're all alone, when those other cunts have flown

Fucker, I'm still freeee

take a chance on meeeee!

Everyone hates you Frank. 

I'm out in the garden dancing to this now quince. What a wonderful life. Charlotte my youngest keeps saying its 4 degrees. Over a over again like i haven't lived. Take it away