CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Deliberately Misunderstand For Comedic Effect

Ape™️

There's generally one of these cunts in every place of work (that's where people with jobs go, Extremecunt). They love to appear to have got the wrong end of the stick in a conversation, so they can then make an oh-so-hilarious little joke. Last week, one such cunt managed to hilariously ask me why I was taking my dog to the doctors for a flu jab. Oh how I laughed.

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

There's generally one of these cunts in every place of work (that's where people with jobs go, Extremecunt). They love to appear to have got the wrong end of the stick in a conversation, so they can they make an oh-so-hilarious little joke. Last week, one such cunt managed to hilariously ask me why I was taking my dog to the doctors for a flu jab. Oh how I laughed.

So what was the matter with your dog ?

Did it have a sore arse ?

lol.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

There's generally one of these cunts in every place of work (that's where people with jobs go, Extremecunt). They love to appear to have got the wrong end of the stick in a conversation, so they can they make an oh-so-hilarious little joke. Last week, one such cunt managed to hilariously ask me why I was taking my dog to the doctors for a flu jab. Oh how I laughed.

Have you thought why people do this to you? It's because you are a boring cunt and they have to do something to brighten the conversation or they will literally die of boredom where they stand. Twat

32 minutes ago, Ape said:

You bastard! Quit telling people my technique! 

9 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Have you thought why people do this to you? It's because you are a boring cunt and they have to do something to brighten the conversation or they will literally die of boredom where they stand. Twat

It's ironic you should reply, as I have you down as the type of cunt that does exactly as I've described. You and Ding. 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ape, was he feeling ruff? You missed that pinky, in your delirious ring piece obsession. 

Guest Extremecunt
1 hour ago, Ape said:

There's generally one of these cunts in every place of work (that's where people with jobs go, Extremecunt). They love to appear to have got the wrong end of the stick in a conversation, so they can then make an oh-so-hilarious little joke. Last week, one such cunt managed to hilariously ask me why I was taking my dog to the doctors for a flu jab. Oh how I laughed.

I like you ape.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's ironic you should reply, as I have you down as the type of cunt that does exactly as I've described. You and Ding. 

Fuck off.

Probably would if I ever had the misfortune to speak to you face to face, I wouldn't want to run the risk of dying of boredom from the experience.

Guest Bill Stickers

What I don't understand is how I lost 8 likes in between this afternoon and this evening.

Quincy, Decimus, Gurt... Where were you between the hours of 5 and 7.30? 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What I don't understand is how I lost 8 likes in between this afternoon and this evening.

Imagine if you'd lost 8 licks instead Stickly. And you were a lezza like Gordon Jackson was.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you'd lost 8 licks instead Stickly. And you were a lezza like Gordon Jackson was.

I liked you better when you were ratty - banned, with your only tangible presence on here the historical records of Decimus tearing you to shreds. 

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I can't speak for Gurt, but I know for a fact that Monday evenings are Star Trek Online marathon nights at the Cockfingers hovel.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I can't speak for Gurt, but I know for a fact that Monday evenings are Star Trek Online marathon nights at the Cockfingers hovel.

When he said he loved cling-ons, he didn't mean it the way you thought he did. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
27 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Fucking shitty fucking useless fucking cap website fucking about again.