CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Helicopter sound effects.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The advent of affordable drones means that TV news coverage increasingly includes images captured from the air. This also provides a pleasant relief from the baffling, downright patronising attitude of yore, whereby any video filmed from the air invariably had 'inside the helicopter' audio added in post production. I never understood why they did this. Firstly it adds a distracting layer of white noise when you are only wanting to listen to the presenter. Secondly, I know that the fucking footage probably came from a fucking helicopter! Did the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 et al think that they were one misplaced sound recording away from a moral panic? That we would all start dancing feverishly in the streets if we witnessed video obviously captured from some ghostly noiseless vehicle in the sky?

Fuck right off. I saw drone footage of that hotel burning to a crisp in Exeter and I enjoyed the silence. 

What was the type of helicopter they used in Black Hawk down?

I don't recall much helicopter noise on news reports. Not, in my opinion, a major problem worthy of venting your spleen on. Stupid boy.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't recall much helicopter noise on news reports.

You wouldn't be able to hear anything over the incessant gunfire, knobhead. 

10 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The advent of affordable drones means that TV news coverage increasingly includes images captured from the air. This also provides a pleasant relief from the baffling, downright patronising attitude of yore, whereby any video filmed from the air invariably had 'inside the helicopter' audio added in post production. I never understood why they did this. Firstly it adds a distracting layer of white noise when you are only wanting to listen to the presenter. Secondly, I know that the fucking footage probably came from a fucking helicopter! Did the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 et al think that they were one misplaced sound recording away from a moral panic? That we would all start dancing feverishly in the streets if we witnessed video obviously captured from some ghostly noiseless vehicle in the sky?

Fuck right off. I saw drone footage of that hotel burning to a crisp in Exeter and I enjoyed the silence. 

In the hall of absolutely fucking shit nominations, this is somewhere between yacht and potato, and is also slightly worse than that bollocks about painting railings.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In the hall of absolutely fucking shit nominations, this is somewhere between yacht and potato, and is also slightly worse than that bollocks about painting railings.

You're just angry because they are never going to give helicopter pilot licenses to people with webbed hands.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The mongy fuckers that move next to Heathrow because it's cheap and then campaign against the airport need flaying and rolling in salt.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

If there is any justice in this world the last noise you ever hear will be sound of Airwolf engaging turbo boost just prior to unleashing a full complement of Hellfire missiles in your general direction.

23 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I think you are confusing the news with M.A.S.H.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Decimus said:

Well if you want my opinion, it would still struggle to eclipse that pathetic nom. about roundabouts. What sad fuck posted that now?