CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kelly malloney

Guest Extremecunt

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Punkers, I'm actually quite disturbed that you have this knowledge. 

He doesn't, Scotty. It's yet more poorly cut and pasted different colour and font bullshit he trawls from the 'net. 

My guess is that he couldn't sniff his own arse out of a flower bed. He has no actual knowledge past knowing what cock tastes like.

10 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

He doesn't, Scotty. It's yet more poorly cut and pasted different colour and font bullshit he trawls from the 'net. 

My guess is that he couldn't sniff his own arse out of a flower bed. He has no actual knowledge past knowing what cock tastes like.

I very much doubt that "otter shit" even makes the top 100 list of dodgy searches on Spunky's Google history.

• Like 2

On 04/11/2016 at 8:14 AM, southerncunt said:

Australian gay pervert and you don't have the Ashes either.

lol.