CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kelly malloney

Guest Extremecunt

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's a pity they can't do anything about the man hands. They really ruin the look of this photo and it must make other potential gender swappers re-consider.

I mean, what's the point if you can't get both hands in the washing up bowl or the handles to small on the iron.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

And next time use the fucking search function. 

This Cunt has been nommed before, albeit under a different persona but for all intents and purposes they are 90% identical - I would go as high as 98.5% based on this photo alone.

It also helps if you spell the name correctly. You sillie boy.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If this is the state of the bits you can see I wonder what the bits you can't see actually look like, post op obviously, I'm not weird.

€2 prize to the best photo submitted.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Fatty has done far worse, I've seen the pictures on his phone.

Why did you leave off the part about you being in bed with Fatty when you saw the pictures?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, I just guffawed out loud on the train reading this, like some sort of 'Just William' cunt.

Cunt kids woke me up at 4am, ballbags. I stared at this for 5 minutes wondering why it was so familiar. I nearly settled for Mo Mowlam.