CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts in the kitchen 3 The Hairy Bikers

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I'll bet you've been tying your kangaroo down over the weekend.

Frank likes this  Like this

What the fuck, Frank.

I'm sorry southern. I detest the dopey runt more than anyone, but he does occasionally tickle me pink. Looking at your recent history, you might consider moving on from all that is punkape. 

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

Imagine a world ruled by Punkape. He'd have everyone dressed in starched shirts and stiff tweeds, and that's just the women so intolerant of others is he. This nom is yet another demonstration  of Punkape's continuing  attempts at projecting  and the shoehorning  of his own  latent poofery  into what otherwise might have been a valid point and observation.  I am utterly convinced that he is indeed a closet homosexual in denial . He can deny it all he likes but the truth remains that he's as bent as a two bob watch. a sexual deviant who's words speak louder than his actions.

He mentions ISIS in his emotionally passionate hue .  If we for one minute give Punkape the benefit of the doubt by assuming that he really isn't homosexually orientated and that he is indeed only homophobic it leaves us with the perplexity of his  failings to grasp the parity of his own warped opinions on homosexuality to that of ISIS's attitude and treatment regarding gays.  That his and their attitudes are in accordance and consistent with each others seems to go right over his thick stupid lump of shit head. Given the perplexity of his assessment  we must therefore be lead to the conclusion that Punkape harbours the very same sentiments as ISIS does, that he sympathizes wholeheartedly with not only their ideology and ethos but  with that of  their draconian and punitive measures, probably on everything. So if you happen to be gay, or female for that matter, you should have more reason to be worried about people like Punkape living on your own turf than some sheep shagging gay death squad in Syria when there might be someone like them living just next door.

Fuck off and live with ISIS yourself you hypocritical rectum tourist, I'm sure you'd get on mighty  fine with your brethren ..... until you get found out. 

Thick cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Imagine a world ruled by Punkape. He'd have everyone dressed in starched shirts and stiff tweeds, and that's just the women so intolerant of others is he. This nom is yet another demonstration  of Punkape's continuing  attempts at projecting  and the shoehorning  of his own  latent poofery  into what otherwise might have been a valid point and observation.  I am utterly convinced that he is indeed a closet homosexual in denial . He can deny it all he likes but the truth remains that he's as bent as a two bob watch. a sexual deviant who's words speak louder than his actions.

He mentions ISIS in his emotionally passionate hue .  If we for one minute give Punkape the benefit of the doubt by assuming that he really isn't homosexually orientated and that he is indeed only homophobic it leaves us with the perplexity of his  failings to grasp the parity of his own warped opinions on homosexuality to that of ISIS's attitude and treatment regarding gays.  That his and their attitudes are in accordance and consistent with each others seems to go right over his thick stupid lump of shit head. Given the perplexity of his assessment  we must therefore be lead to the conclusion that Punkape harbours the very same sentiments as ISIS does, that he sympathizes wholeheartedly with not only their ideology and ethos but  with that of  their draconian and punitive measures, probably on everything. So if you happen to be gay, or female for that matter, you should have more reason to be worried about people like Punkape living on your own turf than some sheep shagging gay death squad in Syria when there might be someone like them living just next door.

Fuck off and live with ISIS yourself you hypocritical rectum tourist, I'm sure you'd get on mighty  fine with your brethren ..... until you get found out. 

Thick cunt.

I owe you a like gongers. Fuck that odious little cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I owe you a like gongers. Fuck that odious little cunt.

He's just tragic. In a dead end job he does out of necessity and not out of choice, under the thumb at at home and treated like one the kids, and never been in control or been able to determine his own destiny. He's does what he's fucking well told to do and is impressed upon to do it without question. That explains why he cunts it up on here as this is the only place that he has any autonomy venting his frustrations to complete and utter strangers that take him for the ridiculous clown he really is. 

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm sorry southern. I detest the dopey runt more than anyone, but he does occasionally tickle me pink. Looking at your recent history, you might consider moving on from all that is punkape. 

I like him, not a lot but I do like him.

34 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I like him, not a lot but I do like him.

Pen you might've missed it, but yesterday I posted some nonsense along the lines of 'I hope you get hit by a train this week'. Firstly I was very drunk, and secondly, I really am very very sorry x

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen you might've missed it, but yesterday I posted some nonsense along the lines of 'I hope you get hit by a train this week'. Firstly I was very drunk, and secondly, I really am very very sorry x

You soft cunt, it was the best thing you've posted in weeks.

Guest luke swarm
22 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Thick cunt.

I like your thesis Gongers, however I do feel that it could have been précised down to the last two words with perhaps the addition of the word gay.  

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank dearest .. I did miss your comment and the train missed me :)