CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts in the kitchen 3 The Hairy Bikers

Earl of Punkape

These two slobbering buffoons are on the TV ad nauseam fucking up good British cooking and endorsing produce from farming bumpkins and sub-standard poofy chefs in cheap county backwaters.They are always touching each other and pouncing about so there's obviously a fudge packer agenda. A shave and a haircut wouldn't improve the output of either of these cunts either. A really good kick in the goolies and permanent exile to ISIS occupied territory would be an ideal destination for these homo, beatnik cretins.

• Like 1

Just now, Punkape said:

These two slobbering buffoons are on the TV ad nauseam fucking up good British cooking and endorsing produce from farming bumpkins and sub-standard poofy chefs in cheap county backwaters.They are always touching each other and pouncing about so there's obviously a fudge packer agenda. A shave and a haircut wouldn't improve the output of either of these cunts either. A really good kick in the goolies and permanent exile to ISIS occupied territory would be an ideal destination for these homo, beatnik cretins.

They're also Geordies, Punkape. Get yourself riled up about that too you sad little bastard.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Or as they say in Geordie: the hoory beekahs 

We pronounce hairy like everyone else. Bikers would be a bit harsher Bike-as instead of Bike-ers.

Don't = Divin't

Yes = Aye

No = Nat

Town = Toon

Over = Awa

Throw = Hoy

That's the only real differences in pronunciation. The rest is just harder A's

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We pronounce hairy like everyone else. Bikers would be a bit harsher Bike-as instead of Bike-ers.

Are you saying that Ant & Dec are just putting it on, the cunts? I'll give them Byker fucking Grove!

59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You forgot to mention they have AIDS, you fucking spastic. Unsurprisingly there was a gay reference though. Stupid, repetitive wanker.

• Like 2

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Are you saying that Ant & Dec are just putting it on, the cunts? I'll give them Byker fucking Grove!

Those little twats have been living the high life for years. They've probably not seen another native since they left. Surprised they can still imitate the accent so well, but I guess it's the long romantic conversations they have with each other in bed every night.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Well obviously they would have to be gay, I mean everyone in your world is - strange that, you being the only non gay in the village.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You fucking gay sad cunt fuck off, leave the lads alone.

Guest I know that Cunt
37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't = Divin't

Yes = Aye

No = Nat

Town = Toon

Over = Awa

Throw = Hoy

That's the only real differences in pronunciation. The rest is just harder A's

Just kill yourself please

12 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Well obviously they would have to be gay, I mean everyone in your world is - strange that, you being the only non gay in the village.

:rolleyes:

They work at the BBC so then they probably have little choice.

If you have a Tv licence you effectively promote buggery yourself and have done so for many years.If you continue to do so and support the Laissez-fair morality at the BBC and other media that produces the likes of Jimmy Savile then you should be ashamed.

Just now, Punkape said:

If you have a Tv licence you effectively promote buggery yourself and have done so for many years.If you continue to do so and support the Laissez-fair morality at the BBC and other media that produces the likes of Jimmy Savile then you should be ashamed.

OH GOD NO!

I... agree...

Punkape, I agree!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Please, please, please change the record you stupid fucking wanker. If I ever find out where you live I'm going to burn your fucking house down - unless it's been raining and the cardboard is wet.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Good work spunkers. They are a tad over familiar : something's not quite reet about they cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They're also Geordies, Punkape. Get yourself riled up about that too you sad little bastard.

Gay geordies ram it doon each other's cundy.

29 minutes ago, Ape said:

Please, please, please change the record you stupid fucking wanker. If I ever find out where you live I'm going to burn your fucking house down - unless it's been raining and the cardboard is wet.

Reported for making gayish threats about arson.

In addition get stuffed you special needs fuckwit.

lol.