CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pads with "wings"

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In all seriousness I'm shit with phones and computamabobs and I don't know how to replace that silhouette thing with one

Ask a 7 year old .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In all seriousness I'm shit with phones and computamabobs and I don't know how to replace that silhouette thing with one

Open the avatar photo in preview, click edit, click resize, set to 80 by 80 pixels, finally stop being such a retard.

Guest Wizardsleeve
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell! I've tried everything to change this fucking silhouette but it won't let me, I won't do that fake ID shit though as I respect most of you on here, even Decimus although he called me a Luddite and he's obsessed with oily gladiators.

I'll be happy to provide you technical support and upload an avatar for you.  First, I need you to send me your bank details and account number.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'll be happy to provide you technical support and upload an avatar for you.  First, I need you to send me your bank details and account number.  

I don't want to step on your toes, Wiz, but may I intercede with my own technical advice?

Eric, loading an avatar is quite simple. Follow these easy steps and you'll be there in no time:

1. Gather together all the alcohol that you have in your hovel, including the methylated spirits, spit out your dentures, and down them all in one gulp.

2. Jump into your Sinclair C5 and close your eyes.

3. Ram your club foot down on the accelerator and keep driving, blinded, until you collide head first into oncoming traffic.

4. Die horribly.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I don't want to step on your toes, Wiz, but may I intercede with my own technical advice?

Eric, loading an avatar is quite simple. Follow these easy steps and you'll be there in no time:

1. Gather together all the alcohol that you have in your hovel, including the methylated spirits, spit out your dentures, and down them all in one gulp.

3. Ram your club foot down on the accelerator and keep driving, blinded, until you collide head first into oncoming traffic.

4. Die horribly.

Wonderful advice, but you weren't compensated for it.  if we could even extract a tenner, it would be a fortune for him.  Te best ten we ever got from anybody of his social stature.  

Just now, Decimus said:

4. Die horribly.

I think he's a Yank. He won't know what a Sinclair C5 is...

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I just assumed because your first post was about Yank television and you didn't know what a spacker was.

My first post was intended to be anti American ,ie only in that country could Nikola Tesla die penniless and a fat cunt like chumlee become a millionaire 5 times over! And I was unaware of the phrase spacker being used to signify retard because I grew up reading VIZ and I thought it referred to a prolific ejaculator

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

My first post was intended to be anti American ,ie only in that country could Nikola Tesla die penniless and a fat cunt like chumlee become a millionaire 5 times over! And I was unaware of the phrase spacker being used to signify retard because I grew up reading VIZ and I thought it referred to a prolific ejaculator

... Are you a Mackem?