CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frankie Vaughan being dead

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Right, that's fucking it - the last fucking straw. I'm going to fucking kill myself.

At fucking last, can you make it painful and slow like most of your posts? Fuck off.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

He was one of our greatest singers, it is so sad that he is no longer with us :(

Shag, he's been gone 17 years, have you only just noticed? 

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

At fucking last, can you make it painful and slow like most of your posts? Fuck off.

IKTC, normally I'd take this opportunity to insult you, but there's a bigger menace at hand. As Ape has aptly pointed out, there is a fucking menace on this site. Over a thousand posts into its campaign to bore the fucking arse off of us, it has today gone on an all out offensive, the likes of which has never been seen on here. 50+ posts of pointless fucking shite later, I think we are all considering doing an Ape and ending ourselves. 

• Like 2

Guest I know that Cunt
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

IKTC, normally I'd take this opportunity to insult you, but there's a bigger menace at hand. As Ape has aptly pointed out, there is a fucking menace on this site. Over a thousand posts into it's campaign to bore the fucking arse off of us, it has today gone on an all out offensive, the likes of which has never been seen on here. 50+ posts of pointless fucking shite later, I think we are all considering doing an Ape and ending ourselves. 

Ok thanks. There's no fucking point really is there?

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, Ape said:

Right, that's fucking it - the last fucking straw. I'm going to fucking kill myself.

You see, you see what you are doing Penelope, in your quest to become the most tiresome and most irrelevant cunt on this once great forum you are leaving a trail of despair and destruction......for the love of God, please please stop Nomming...you are fucking killing us and bringing CC to its knees.

the humanity, the fucking humanity.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You see, you see what you are doing Penelope, in your quest to become the most tiresome and most irrelevant cunt on this once great forum you are leaving a trail of despair and destruction......for the love of God, please please stop Nomming...you are fucking killing us and bringing CC to its knees.

the humanity, the fucking humanity.

95 responses son far to my noms of today :)