CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I tried to hit "like" on that one but I've wasted my 10 today giving mine to EC coz he moaned that he didn't have enough, the vote fixing fucker!

Lol. I owe you sir.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jing goebells jing goebells jingle all ze vay, oh vot fun it is to ride in a panzer every day.

What the fuck has happened to the corner recently?

Inundated by a new breed of backslapping fucking spastics of a type more commonly seen wandering the corridors of a mental ward, dribbling and biting at their own shoulders.

fucking shite.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Quit trying to sound like Bubba.

Quit sounding like a braying fucking retard then you fucking bull-dyke. Where's your cuntiness?(please don't draw a fucking picture with your crayola, mong)

Sort yourselves out. Or just kill yourselves

Just now, Gurt said:

Quit sounding like a braying fucking retard then you fucking bull-dyke. Where's your cuntiness?(please don't draw a fucking picture with your crayola, mong)

Sort yourselves out. Or just kill yourselves

Fair enough you prissy twat how about you actually say something entertaining, instead of just whingeing like a little old lady with bleeding haemorrhoids? Jesus you're an entitled prat.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fair enough you prissy twat how about you actually say something entertaining, instead of just whingeing like a little old lady with bleeding haemorrhoids? Jesus you're an entitled prat.

What's the fucking point? 

The constant verbal diarrhoea between your 'axis of spastics' has resulted in total apathy.

Idiots

Just now, Gurt said:

What's the fucking point? 

The constant verbal diarrhoea between your 'axis of spastics' has resulted in total apathy.

Idiots

'Spaxis' was the word you were looking for, I believe. Are you always this angry? You seem to be trying really hard to be the steam-rolling uber twat on here, but I'm honestly not impressed.

Just now, Roadkill said:

'Spaxis' was the word you were looking for, I believe. Are you always this angry? You seem to be trying really hard to be the steam-rolling uber twat on here, but I'm honestly not impressed.

Read the pages of foetid, nonsensical, embarrassing shit that spews forth from yourself and your 'chums'

Arse gravy...