CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

A lad in my class once said "I've never bummed a queer but I've bummed a man who has". He was fucked up.

I jokingly asked a friend who was facing jail time for assault whether he would consider turning queer if convicted for a long stretch. I was equally surprised and amused when he replied, "I'll give it but I won't take it". Still not sure whether he was a closet case or just a selfish cunt.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I jokingly asked a friend who was facing jail time for assault whether he would consider turning queer if convicted for a long stretch. I was equally surprised and amused when he replied, "I'll give it but I won't take it". Still not sure whether he was a closet case or just a selfish cunt.

Cunt sounds like Jesus and his silly miracles

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

It fuckin is as well! I just googled it. Well fuck me sideways with Thargs plastic cup,I fuckin loved that comic. Going all nostalgic for ro jaws and Hammerstein now.

Melted my thrill circuits on many a Thursday.

Splundig Vur Thrigg Earthlet!

Guest Gong Farmer
On 17-11-2016 at 9:02 PM, I know that Cunt said:

You can't be bothered old chap because you just can't win the argument. All you and your liberal bum chums here can do is go around calling perfectly reasonable people bigots and throwing unfounded accusations of racism at them. Me, and 17 million others wanting my country run in my country not some bunch of European cunts is somehow being racist! It's precisely that rampant PC totalitarianism that has stifled free speech and brought us to where we are now. 

I'm not liberal leaning in the least, I hold staunch conservative values and sentiments, I'm so staunchly conservative that I believe that thick plebs such as yourself should be denied the right to the democratic process, Brexit being a very good example as to why that might be. Democracy should be for the deserving and politically astute. I'd have any potential voter take an exam to test their viability to take part in the process. You obviously wouldn't  qualify.

The ask regarding Brexit was binary, binary for a very good reason in that the average bod on the street is in fact politically unengaged with anything other than a two way question being far too perplexing to comprehend, it's based on the primeval flight or fight reaction for people like yourself that still think in primeval  mode. You've allowed yourself to be convinced by snake oil salesman that you've got a problem, that's it's someone else's fault and that they can offer you a solution to all your problems if you submit to there will. They'd rather that you didn't look to deeply into what they're offering simply because they're not actually offering anything. A third option could have been given as choice but that would have kept both camps happy but that wouldn't have had the decisive desired effect of divide and conquer that you've happily bought into. You're having the piss ripped out of you without being aware of it, blissfully unaware of having one pulled on you. 

How is your free speech being stifled because I live right inside the lion's den with my freedom of speech and expression being still very much intact. There's nothing I can't say now that I couldn't have said twenty years ago. So what exactly is it that you can't say now that you could have said twenty years ago? 

It might be worth me mentioning that I run and own an effort of a free speech site that in part exposes and disposes radical regressive neo liberalism where the posters are pretty free to say what they like how they like with impunity and without redress. The thing is they are for the most a pretty intelligent bunch that are eloquent enough to be able to get their opinions and views over without sounding like Bernard Manning. So if you can't state your point with intelligence and integrity I should imagine that you must feel like your free speech is in impending danger of being stifled in which case the liberals you're referring actually do have a point to be considered. If you can't communicate your perceived frustrations without sounding like a prize prick then that's your problem and they are right.

That's the reason I refuse to argue with you. I'll reiterate.... it would be as pointless as the Brexit referendum that you were wrongly allowed to vote on.

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm not liberal leaning in the least, I hold staunch conservative values and sentiments, I'm so staunchly conservative that I believe that thick plebs such as yourself should be denied the right to the democratic process, Brexit being a very good example as to why that might be. Democracy should be for the deserving and politically astute. I'd have any potential voter take an exam to test their viability to take part process. You obviously wouldn't  qualify.

The ask regarding Brexit was binary, binary for a very good reason in that the average bod on the street is in fact politically unengaged with anything other than a two way question being far too perplexing to comprehend, it's based on the primeval flight or fight reaction for people like yourself that still think in primeval  mode. You've allowed yourself to be convinced by snake oil salesman that you've got a problem, that's it's someone else's fault and that they can offer you a solution to all your problems if you submit to there will. They'd rather that you didn't look to deeply into what they're offering simply because they're not actually offering anything. A third option could have been given as choice but that would have kept both camps happy but that wouldn't have had the decisive desired effect of divide and conquer that you've happily bought into. You're having the piss ripped out of you without being aware of it, blissfully unaware of having one pulled on you. 

How is your free speech being stifled because I live right inside the lion's den with my freedom of speech and expression being still very much intact. There's nothing I can't say now that I couldn't have said twenty years ago. So what exactly is it that you can't say now that you could have said twenty years ago? 

It might be worth me mentioning that I run and own an effort of a free speech site that in part exposes and disposes radical regressive neo liberalism where the posters are pretty free to say what they like how they like with impunity and without redress. The thing is they are for the most a pretty intelligent bunch that are eloquent enough to be able to get their opinions and views over without sounding like Bernard Manning. So if you can't state your point with intelligence and integrity I should imagine that you must feel like your free speech is in impending danger of being stifled in which case the liberals you're referring actually do have a point to be considered. If you can't communicate your perceived frustrations without sounding like a prize prick then that's your problem and they are right.

That's the reason I refuse to argue with you. I'll reiterate.... it would be as pointless as the Brexit referendum that you were wrongly allowed to vote on.

They're gunna take your army and make you wear assless EU brand chaps, Gong.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They're gunna take your army and make you wear assless EU brand chaps, Gong.

It's funny when reading anything EU from the UK because it mostly bears absolutely no resemblance to what's actually going on here. As for the EU, there's heaps that I like about it that I previously never thought I would and heaps that I utterly despise, it just needs the political will to reform keeping what works and chucking out what doesn't. As for the EU army I couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest, it might be a good idea that's needed or it might be another EU lemon. I try to rise above to scare mongering on all issues and take a pragmatic stance. Life's pretty all right, we're all still Dutchmen, Germans, Danes etc, nothing's changed, our cultures are all still intact and we all seem to get on well with each other. I'm happy with being able to drive over the border to Germany for cheaper everything without having to change currencies and show my passport. Given all the ills and woes of the EU I'd still wouldn't swap it for the UK.