CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Precisely what does the £71 billion represent?

Still, another remainer who proclaims that he's "had enough, I'm leaving" yet chooses to settle in the land of the billabong and amber nectar rather than the land of milk and honey he enthuses so much about. You sneer at the referendum vote on the basis that pro-brexit voters are mindless sheep. Well maybe, maybe not. It cuts both ways. On the 1st of November newly "elected" Ursula von de Leyen will assume office of the President of the European Commission, effectively making her President of the EU. The issue is that no-one outside Germany (where she was, by all accounts, a piss-poor German defence minister) has heard of her. Has her name appeared on any EU ballot paper? No. Perhaps she was the leader of the largest political alliance within the EU. Nope. Ok, was she possibly nominated by the EU parliament? Not at all, they did have a lead candidate but were ignored. The truth is Frau von de Leyen was appointed in a grubby back room deal stitched up by EU bureaucrats and nodded through by national governments, ie Germany. One would have thought the shrill voices of "let the people decide (again)" would be resonating loud and clear throughout Euroland especially by British remainers who cite upholding democracy as their raison d'etre. A sound there came none. Yeah, it cuts both ways...

@Ape?

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Don't get tetchy, just because she 'saw you off'.  lol.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. I think it’s best if you refrain from any further contact with me.

Edited by Ape
Wonder how long it’ll be before “it” sticks its nose in...
  • Like 1

The UK economy contracted by 0.2% in Q2, edging UK plc towards recession. 

Cue the usual bollocks about economic cycles and challenging times yadda yadda. No doubt the Roopster will provide a detailed analysis of why it’s all going swimmingly in real terms or some such nonsense.

Hands up if you’re tired of winning yet. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Cue the usual bollocks about economic cycles and challenging times yadda yadda. No doubt the Roopster will provide a detailed analysis of why it’s all going swimmingly in real terms or some such nonsense.

I'm tired of the whining

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
40 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yeah, we’ve all noticed the stepping up of Project Fear since Johnson got in. We can all access the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation and get our daily dose of globalist propaganda. We don’t need your big stupid gob repeating the same old bollocks.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, we’ve all noticed the stepping up of Project Fear since Johnson got in. We can all access the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation and get our daily dose of globalist propaganda. We don’t need your big stupid gob repeating the same old bollocks.

Glad to be of service Judith. An extra 50p on your Chicken Shish imminently I think.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What's your point? Whilst you enlighten us perhaps you would like to explain why the Reserve Bank of Australia is looking to cut rates for the third time this year - presumably this has nothing to do with economic cycles and challenging times...

24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The BBC no longer recognises, understands or likes the nation it serves.

34 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The BBC no longer recognises, understands or likes the nation it serves.

I am not in favour abolishing the BBC but its budget needs to be reduced by 90% and perhaps 99% on its political analysis. You used to get those nice little stories about old Mrs Mablethorpe finding a cabbage White Butterfly in January and being interviewed by Jack de Manio .. these days it is always about Shamina's brave struggles in an ISIS camp or little Rashid learning to ride a bike. Or focusing on a muslim girl being bullied but not addressing the issue that it is because her fuckwit parents insist on making sure she is marked out by sending her to school or to play with other children of her age in whilst dressed in "traditional" islamic attire.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Glad to be of service Judith. An extra 50p on your Chicken Shish imminently I think.

It’s a primarily a political project now and only secondarily an economic one. If it does happen, which I very much doubt, of course the price of everything will shoot up. It’s the perfect excuse for rich cunts to get richer. Why do you think the economy is shrinking and the value of the pound is falling? That’s rich cunts shifting their money around to make sure they don’t lose a single fucking penny. You don’t get rich by fucking about and giving money away. As for a chicken shish , the last time I looked it was £7.50 so they can bung what they like on, I can’t afford it anyway.

Of course your globalist capitalist victory and driving a coach and horses through the concept of democracy may have consequences that the mainstream media haven’t thought about yet. Still, not your problem Bertie Big Bollocks. Well, not until it’s fed to you by the fucking BBC.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

I am not in favour abolishing the BBC but its budget needs to be reduced by 90% and perhaps 99% on its political analysis. You used to get those nice little stories about old Mrs Mablethorpe finding a cabbage White Butterfly in January and being interviewed by Jack de Manio .. these days it is always about Shamina's brave struggles in an ISIS camp or little Rashid learning to ride a bike. Or focusing on a muslim girl being bullied but not addressing the issue that it is because her fuckwit parents insist on making sure she is marked out by sending her to school or to play with other children of her age in whilst dressed in "traditional" islamic attire.

You don’t have to abolish it, simply make it a subscription service. See how keen they are to take the fucking piss when their customers can just walk away.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What's your point? Whilst you enlighten us perhaps you would like to explain why the Reserve Bank of Australia is looking to cut rates for the third time this year - presumably this has nothing to do with economic cycles and challenging times...

No point to make, Your Moderateness. I’m quite content to let the facts play out for themselves, as we finally get to see what was hiding behind Bully all those years ago.