CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Milo Yiannopoulos

Eddie

He is a puff. No room for hin in my castle during the twilight of the gods. Breeding couples only.

Is this a game to find the most obscure cunts available to keep me on Wikipedia and off the site? Nominate someone I kmow one day please.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

He is a puff. No room for hin in my castle during the twilight of the gods. Breeding couples only.

Is this a game to find the most obscure cunts available to keep me on Wikipedia and off the site? Nominate someone I kmow one day please.

He was on the news manky, 6pm weekdays.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I've wanted to nom this cunt for ages, but I figured he was way too niche. Basically the "alt-right" are cunts. End of. Whiny under-achieving college brats in Asda chinos that were too pampered by Mummy to develop any proper social skills or usable work ethic and instead dream up ways of fighting "social justice warriors" while watching V for Vendetta and mining bitcoins in their underpants. Same cunts lust after a Tesla car but will never afford one, because of third-wave feminism of course and not because they are lazy, rudderless nerds that nobody wants to employ or spend any time around.

Milo is a man, and I use the term very loosely, without any principles. When cornered by anybody of serious intellect he passes his shit-show off as a standup routine. In a sense he is half-right, only his shit isn't remotely funny. Like a toilet bowl of explosive diarrhea, the occasional sweetcorn kernel of truth floats to the surface of his act. For example some of his analysis could be used to dismantle the notion of the wage-gap. The problem is that his delivery is so abrasive, and he is so unwilling to stand up with his beliefs with any genuine conviction, that he might as well say nothing at all. Without irony he rails against university campus "safe spaces" while utilising campus security to fiercely guard his own "safe spaces" so that he and fifty or so neckbeards with entitlement complexes can crack jokes about Islam and women for an hour with the occasional witty anecdote or factoid thrown in. All of this is delivered with a ridiculous Kenneth Williams high-camp performance and overt poofter image. His schtick boils down to "I'm a screaming homosexual, so therefore I am the true voice of all minorities, and if it all gets too serious then it was all a joke anyway, daaarling". An utter cunt. Anybody that reads Breitbart is a cunt. Anybody that thinks that white heterosexual men are the most discriminated against in Western society is an utter cunt.

The cunt is also a Catholic. Just saying. I could have just said that in the first place...

Poor Milo, banned by lefty liberals from the N.U.T from speaking to sixth form A level students at his former Grammar school. The N.U.T whom are all for freedom of speech and inclusion can not bear the thought of a alternative right wing view being expressed in a school, does the irony not smack them clean between the eyes?   Milo has been chucked off twitter and investigated by anti terrorism. However Twitter are happy to host ISIS supporters and Islamic extremist points of view, but not gay boy Milo. 

Libtards, we don't all agree with your twisted view of the world, we voted brexit and trump won, Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 7:31 PM, Witheredscrote said:

....and he is a practicing Catholic!.   Enter Punkape stage right

How much practice do the cunts need ? Sin, repent, diddle a few kiddies , and repeat..........