CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People with the christian name Max

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Your ticket is not valid. I need your name. "Walton" comes the reply (actually it was not Walton). OK Mr Walton I need your first name .. "Max". is the reply OK Maxwell Walton .. "no" says the oik "It is Max". Don't be silliy I reply no one would call their son just Max. "Max is my name!". he said "Just Max". Look I said, be reasonable no one would just call ther son Max, people would take the mickey .. "People do take the mickey he said". I best call the verification people thinks I. So I phone them with his details, short delay then the verifier comes back, yes his name is Max Walton. Max is a silly name I say .. yes comes back the reply I know that is also my name .. but its short for Maxell say I .. no comes back the reply. my name is just Max too.

22 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Your ticket is not valid. I need your name. "Walton" comes the reply (actually it was not Walton). OK Mr Walton I need your first name .. "Max". is the reply OK Maxwell Walton .. "no" says the oik "It is Max". Don't be silliy I reply no one would call their son just Max. "Max is my name!". he said "Just Max". Look I said, be reasonable no one would just call ther son Max, people would take the mickey .. "People do take the mickey he said". I best call the verification people thinks I. So I phone them with his details, short delay then the verifier comes back, yes his name is Max Walton. Max is a silly name I say .. yes comes back the reply I know that is also my name .. but its short for Maxell say I .. no comes back the reply. my name is just Max too.

Pen,your slacking of late love. We know,as well as you,that you can do better.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

You need your afternoon nap :)

You need a permenant nap.

Stop nominating individuals, with names, who have no right or means of reply.

In fact, stop nominating at all.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Pen,your slacking of late love. We know,as well as you,that you can do better.

I know I can but its Thursday and some of the poorlier members of the forum need to be distracted whilst the nurse gives them their jabs.

Guest Lady Penelope
40 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You need a permenant nap.

Stop nominating individuals, with names, who have no right or means of reply.

In fact, stop nominating at all.

Actually my first name consistes of just four letters (no it is not "cunt"). simple and easy to spell and pronounce (Rick knows what it is), rarely do I get a letter that does not add a a couple of letters to that name and rarely do people pronounce it properly even though the pronounciation is phonetic. I also get people asking me if I am Polish because of my first name.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

It's Maximus Decimus Meridius to you.

Fuck off.

Max is my Doberman and Macs are what we wear in the rain. Macs are used going online. Marks are go-faster stripes in my trollies and Marx was the surname of Groucho.

Max is Latin for 'Greatest'

Now fuck off

Actually my first name consistes of just four letters (no it is not "cunt"). simple and easy to spell and pronounce (Rick knows what it is), rarely do I get a letter that does not add a a couple of letters to that name and rarely do people pronounce it properly even though the pronounciation is phonetic. I also get people asking me if I am Polish because of my first name.

Sauta kurava robish?

Twat?

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Fucking hell.

16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I googled that.. 4th result down was"beautiful indian prostitute blow job video downloads"....

..just saying. ..

It's Polish for "what the fuck you doing" worked with 30 odd Polish people and the first things they teach you are insults, profanities etc, I usually just spell polish words phonetically for simplicity's sake, if you get into an argument with a pole try this"patsowie miniere vidupa,huyu ya banny" which means kiss my arse you fucking dick. Or if it's polite "Jin Dobry" is a general greeting, "Speer dalai" is fuck off and to upset a polish woman "stara kurava" means old whore, "kurava" means different things depending on gender, polish men use it to denote surprise, ie "fuckin hell, look at that!

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's Polish for "what the fuck you doing" worked with 30 odd Polish people and the first things they teach you are insults, profanities etc, I usually just spell polish words phonetically for simplicity's sake, if you get into an argument with a pole try this"patsowie miniere vidupa,huyu ya banny" which means kiss my arse you fucking dick. Or if it's polite "Jin Dobry" is a general greeting, "Speer dalai" is fuck off and to upset a polish woman "stara kurava" means old whore, "kurava" means different things depending on gender, polish men use it to denote surprise, ie "fuckin hell, look at that!

Kulver (spelling?) was I think "Son/daughter of a whore". Taught to us by our gym mistress. 

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nah definitely kurava. It's a weird one, has loads of meanings depending on gender and context.

I think it's spelt Kurva,meaning slut,whore,bitch,shit depending on when it's used and varying east European countries.