CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lizzys house repair bill

PANZER MURPHY

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

400 million for buckingham palace refit....Dysfunctional benefit claiming cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Here's an idea, we should do the repairs after we have left the Republic of Europe. As everyone knows, when we have escaped from Europe there will be an additional £350m per week to spend here in our own country, and instead of giving it to the NHS, spend it on the Palace. would be around 8 days worth.

Good idea Ja, Ja?

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Right you fuckwits. The Queen is head of state and a fine, caring woman. Any of you Republican vermin would be in the Tower if you had said half of that shit to Henry the Eighth. £400 million over 10 years works out at less than 2p a week per person. Spunkape's subscription to 'Gay Euro golfers matchplay foursome fisting'  would cover the bill for most people.

Manky you fool, she married an immigrant for fucks sake, lives with that immigrant in a fuck off council house, has bred like a fucking rabbit, producing further generations of work shy cunts that we will keep, and i bet has the top sky package with sports AND movies.

As a proud, gay English man  you can't be supporting those inbred kraut cunt ‘scroungers’ , the biggest poncing freeloaders in Britain.

36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As a proud, gay English man  you can't be supporting those inbred kraut cunt ‘scroungers’ , the biggest poncing freeloaders in Britain.

I can cos I ain't gay. Phil the Greek is a fucking star. Besides, my ex-girlfriend is half Asian. Her mum is Korean, her dad is Korean.

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Two of my brothers have already given the queen  (gawd bless 'er (curtsies)) a quote on the plumbing. They reckon they can do it in two weeks, cash in hand.

Putting it in,taking it out or both?

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Two of my brothers have already given the queen  (gawd bless 'er (curtsies)) a quote on the plumbing. They reckon they can do it in two weeks, cash in hand.

And Tarmac her driveway. Fuckit. Panzer beat me to that one!

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Lack of due dilligence

Guest Extremecunt
9 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Here's an idea, we should do the repairs after we have left the Republic of Europe. As everyone knows, when we have escaped from Europe there will be an additional £350m per week to spend here in our own country, and instead of giving it to the NHS, spend it on the Palace. would be around 8 days worth.

Good idea Ja, Ja?

I'd offer to do the plumbing in the palace for free. So I could sneak into her bedroom and take a dump on her bed.

46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You can see Gyps in action in this security video taken of a disagreement over parking spaces in an Aldi car park in 2014. She appears around the 50 second mark.

Love that film, DD Lewis is a bit overrated as an actor though I think. Ham more than a pigs back leg. Gyps flying ability suggests superpowers. Career with Marvel franchise pending. Or perhaps DC really stands for Diddi Coy.

• Like 1

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Love that film, DD Lewis is a bit overrated as an actor though I think. Ham more than a pigs back leg. Gyps flying ability suggests superpowers. Career with Marvel franchise pending. Or perhaps DC really stands for Diddi Coy.

I like the bleaker street song, that the old man sings in the bar, when gyppo is trading ears for a pint.

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that the one that goes "Oh you New Yorkers " same Scene that they dispense mixed dregs as a sort of alkies discount special?

Think so yeah. Have watched that film about 10 times. Last time was a while back tho.

Guest Extremecunt
9 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I like the bleaker street song, that the old man sings in the bar, when gyppo is trading ears for a pint.

9 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Thanks roadkill. Best buds forever he he.