CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lizzys house repair bill

PANZER MURPHY

30 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

400 million for buckingham palace refit....Dysfunctional benefit claiming cunts 

Panzerknacker 

An investment in our National Heritage. One tenth of the cost of refurbishing the Houses of Parliament. Republicans can fuck off and die.

I would evict the current squatters. As long as the frontage is kept in its current state, mugs can still turn up and look at it, (mugs still turn up at the Tower of London and they stopped imprisonment, torture and hangings some time ago)  there is no reason why it should not be sold off to a developer. Good location for a hotel, adequate parking etc. The splendid gardens can be part of Hyde park so the public can have something back.

As for Houses of Parliament, it should be handed to English heritage and all of the money from the Buckingham Palace sale can pay for the essential work that needs doing. A lottery grant could top this up if needed. Maintenance thereafter will be funded by mugs who also pay to turn up and look at the fucking thing. The politicians can have a few porta-cabins and a burger van, more than adequate for their needs

• Like 1

Right you fuckwits. The Queen is head of state and a fine, caring woman. Any of you Republican vermin would be in the Tower if you had said half of that shit to Henry the Eighth. £400 million over 10 years works out at less than 2p a week per person. Spunkape's subscription to 'Gay Euro golfers matchplay foursome fisting'  would cover the bill for most people.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

400 million for buckingham palace refit....Dysfunctional benefit claiming cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Do you remember the 'Spitting image' sketch where the royal family had to fill out benefit forms And were Viewing the high rise council flat that they had been allocated? I miss that show.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Right you fuckwits. The Queen is head of state and a fine, caring woman. Any of you Republican vermin would be in the Tower if you had said half of that shit to Henry the Eighth. £400 million over 10 years works out at less than 2p a week per person. Spunkape's subscription to 'Gay Euro golfers matchplay foursome fisting'  would cover the bill for most people.

You stupid, brainwashed, indoctrinated, potato peeling, flag waving, jubilee mug collecting, northern fucking cunt. You're an absolute disgrace.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you remember the 'Spitting image' sketch where the royal family had to fill out benefit forms And were Viewing the high rise council flat that they had been allocated? I miss that show.

Fukkin class sketch . ..where does ones servants live . .out on the balcony one supposes 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I never mentioned about deposing the huns. They have plenty of other opulent and splendid houses in which they can reside.

No wait.......they can fuck off and play on a yacht somewhere in the Med like all the old European royals do.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Mong. 

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You stupid, brainwashed, indoctrinated, potato peeling, flag waving, jubilee mug collecting, northern fucking cunt. You're an absolute disgrace.

I am an independent thinker. I have not been coerced by this jealousy that eats like the AIDS virus at the innards of you Republican twats. Fuck off and live in North Korea where fat Kim will always share his daily bowl of boiled rice with you. As a business, the Queen takes oodles of dosh off Johnny Foreigner and is a fucking sound investment for us.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am an independent thinker. I have not been coerced by this jealousy that eats like the AIDS virus at the innards of you Republican twats. Fuck off and live in North Korea where fat Kim will always share his daily bowl of boiled rice with you. As a business, the Queen takes oodles of dosh off Johnny Foreigner and is a fucking sound investment for us.

Not to mention that Horseguards do not take kindly to attacks on her majesty and will likely re-deploy James Blunt to visit the offender and administer a sound thrashing.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not to mention that Horseguards do not take kindly to attacks on her majesty and will likely re-deploy James Blunt to visit the offender and administer a sound thrashing.

The Arsegourds, the Arsehole Cavalry and the Queen's Dancing Girls can all fuck off. Her Maj knows I am on 10 minutes notice to move if she needs my help. James Blunt singing on the palace roof would give us a 500 yard impenetrable security zone around the gaff.

Just now, Manky said:

Thanks Arsegourds, the Arsehole Cavalry and the Queen's Dancing Girls can all fuck off. Her Maj knows I am on 10 minutes notice to move if she needs my help. James Blunt singing on the palace roof would give us a 500 yard impenetrable security zone around the gaff.

Now c'mon Manky baby ya cant run anywhere with the bollox hammock of yer jocks swinging round your knees 

Panzerknacker 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Now c'mon Manky baby ya cant run anywhere with the bollox hammock of yer jocks swinging round your knees 

Panzerknacker 

In English you cuntstain.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

In English you cuntstain.

I don't understand the thinking behind this, Manky. Instead of getting him to converse with you in what is obviously your third language, wouldn't it be easier if you both just continued to communicate in your native Spackerstani?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't understand the thinking behind this, Manky. Instead of getting him to converse with you in what is obviously your third language, wouldn't it be easier if you both just continued to communicate in your native Spackerstani?

I only speak The Queen's English and Manky English. To prove it,

"The Train in Spain falls mainly near the plain, mad ferret our kid"

See.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have Sussed you! You are Liam Gallagher and I claim my reward of a broken bottle in the face.

Liam Gallagher is a South Manchester sink estate product. Noel is far more entertaining. I am North Manchester. Sort of like Game of Thrones but with sex and violence.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Liam Gallagher is a South Manchester sink estate product. Noel is far more entertaining. I am North Manchester. Sort of like Game of Thrones but with sex and violence.

I always just think of the Harry Enfield skit when Perry returns from Manchester and visits Kevin sporting a beard and moustache drawn on in felt tip.