CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idiots who are always on the phone

camberwell gypsy

When I'm out and about I see the same people yakking on their mobiles. Case in point; one of the mothers picking up her youngster from nursery at the same time I pick my niece up. She's on the phone walking to the nursery. She's still on the phone waiting for the gate to open. She's still on the phone when her brat comes out, she hardly acknowledges the said brat and walks off up the road still yakking inanely on her phone with the brat trailing behind her. This happens everyday and includes her doing the same thing when she takes him in the morning. What in blue fuck is so important that she can't even be at least a half decent parent and leave the phone alone. Ive always considered taking the children to school to be an important part of bringing up children. Obviously this selfish fucking twat has other priorities. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I'm out and about I see the same people yakking on their mobiles. Case in point; one of the mothers picking up her youngster from nursery at the same time I pick my niece up. She's on the phone walking to the nursery. She's still on the phone waiting for the gate to open. She's still on the phone when her brat comes out, she hardly acknowledges the said brat and walks off up the road still yakking inanely on her phone with the brat trailing behind her. This happens everyday and includes her doing the same thing when she takes him in the morning. What in blue fuck is so important that she can't even be at least a half decent parent and leave the phone alone. Ive always considered taking the children to school to be an important part of bringing up children. Obviously this selfish fucking twat has other priorities. 

Bless you Gyps, this is one of the things that sends me homicidal. I cannot count the number of times I have had to jam on the brakes to avoid running over some cunt who has just stepped off the pavement without the slightest attempt to look first, and then the cunt looks at you as if you've just deliberately tried to kill them. Have you noticed that the roads within a 4 mile radius of any school are now festooned with speed bumps? Reason being the green cross code is now forgotten and these gormless little cunts are now not expected to take any responsibility for their own safety. And when they step blindly into the road and get hit, the poor fucking motorist will almost certainly be banned, imprisoned or branded a maniac. Ban phones from schools, start teaching road safety again and start arresting the adults doing the same thing for reckless endangerment. I rarely take my phone out with me and if I do and need to use it I stop in a convenient place, thereby avoiding bumping ignorantly into people or getting run over.! Thank you for making the only decent nomination today. I was about to give up.

• Like 1

Guest Extremecunt

Hey gyps! Have I killed the corner? Fucking hell this degree in psychology seems to be working overtime. Don't they know I'm just a postman. Lol. I think it would be in the best interest of the corner if the mods deleted me. Because there are to many gullible people on here. Everyone chill the fuck out lol.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's a very good reason why homicidal killing sprees are referred to as "going postal". Don't forget to turn the gun on yourself at the end.

As a former postman, I would quite happily 'go postal' on Royal Mail or Consignia or whatever this week's buzz-name is.One of the strongest brand names in the world and some fucker has a great idea. Tossers.

I saw 3 lads in a pub, sat at the table, all on phones. Not talking to each other but prattling away to 4th, 5th and 6th parties. Were they out with the wrong people? Did they really even know each other? I love my phone but use it sparingly. Mrs Manky makes me carry it in case I drop down dead.(She hasn't figured the flaw in that one yet) They are a brilliant tool if used correctly. The cunt is the person abusing it. Maybe there ought to be a test and licencing to use the twats.

I was in a coffee shop once when 7 teenage girls came in. Two went to the counter, one of them texting away on hers. The five others all sat down at a table all texting away and all had that gormless look that people have when they're texting. It got me wondering- if all the people they were texting were with them, would they in turn be texting others? If so,  if all of those people were with them would they be texting as well? My mind boggled so I munched into my croissant. 

Oh yes, when they were all seated, they all carried on texting. 

When I use my phone I talk when I can concentrate on the conversation and I also don't want some nosey cunt listening to what I'm saying or trying to look over my shoulder when I'm texting. Another thing that annoys me are the cunts who,when using a mobile,can't stand in one place but walk round in a small area. These cunts need holes drilled in their fucking kneecaps. That'll sort out their walking around bollocks. Cunts.

16 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Hey gyps! Have I killed the corner? Fucking hell this degree in psychology seems to be working overtime. Don't they know I'm just a postman. Lol. I think it would be in the best interest of the corner if the mods deleted me. Because there are to many gullible people on here. Everyone chill the fuck out lol.

It's interesting you chose to use the word gullible. Are you implying that you're not a mindless, thick, irritating fucking idiot that everyone utterly despises, and that we've all just fallen for an elaborate hoax? 

Guest JackoTC

Its the wankers on the train who talk a load of business speak bollocks in a loud voice that really make my piss boil. About a year ago I ousted one of these cunts from the quiet carriage. He got a bit lairy with me until I threatened to shove the phone up his hole and keep phoning it until his arse got a brain tumour.

I remember it vividly as there was a bird with really big tits sitting across from me and she looked well impressed. Then she moved to another seat as soon as there was a space. Bitch. Big titted snooty, sexy bitch.

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Its the wankers on the train who talk a load of business speak bollocks in a loud voice that really make my piss boil. About a year ago I ousted one of these cunts from the quiet carriage. He got a bit lairy with me until I threatened to shove the phone up his hole and keep phoning it until his arse got a brain tumour.

I remember it vividly as there was a bird with really big tits sitting across from me and she looked well impressed. Then she moved to another seat as soon as there was a space. Bitch. Big titted snooty, sexy bitch.

Yeah I remember it well Jacko. I was hoping you would sit next to me but you didn't. So I assumed you were gay and started reading my Tambourine and dancing monthly 

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

and started reading my Tambourine and dancing monthly 

I recall said publication. That's what turned me on most. I, to this day, still imagine you in flowing skirts, tastefully concealing your sexiness, dancing in woodland glade with your tambourine..........................or in a Salvation army uniform 3 sizes too small with your big juggs out.   

Guest DingTheRioja

One of me ex-neighbours was a cunt for this, and he was a fucking scot... he used to sort out some of his work from home, but would sit in the back garden speaking into the phone at full volume.  If he was ringing anyone with 120 miles he shouldn't have bothered with the phone.  Reckoned he was some hard-nut highlander.  Gobshite more like, he got stared down by the little blonde lass 2 doors down for disturbing her kid when it was asleep...

That was the one and only time I ever liked kids... it shut that cunt up for a week, then he moved...

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

One of me ex-neighbours was a cunt for this, and he was a fucking scot... he used to sort out some of his work from home, but would sit in the back garden speaking into the phone at full volume.  If he was ringing anyone with 120 miles he shouldn't have bothered with the phone.  Reckoned he was some hard-nut highlander.  Gobshite more like, he got stared down by the little blonde lass 2 doors down for disturbing her kid when it was asleep...

That was the one and only time I ever liked kids... it shut that cunt up for a week, then he moved...

If you live so close to your neighbours that you can hear them on the 'phone in the back garden, you must live in a right shithole. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you live so close to your neighbours that you can hear them on the 'phone in the back garden, you must live in a right shithole. 

Nope, he had more volume than 3 chav BMWs and Astras put together.. and about as much musical talent..

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/22/2016 at 6:04 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Cracking nom, Gyps!  Good work.