CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

For once, Manky, I am going to call you a thick northern monkey...

You thick northern monkey!

I cast my net far and wide and Eddie bit. Now ye of little faith deserts the northern powerhouse and joins the mottley crew from Londonistan. You disappoint me.

Guest DingTheRioja

@Alfie NoakesForgot to say, when he came to visit once with it, my dad asked him to take me for a ride on it, and scare the living shit out of me to put me off bikes. 

My dad hates bikes having nearly died on one, or rather, he hated the idea of his progeny making the same mistakes he did, but going through with it, hoped that this trick would work....

Imagine, a pre-teen schoolboy who spends all his weekends on bikes, with his mates who all have bikes, has bike posters all over the walls (plus the odd Ferrari and Aston Martin one), reads mosts bike magazines and idolized the, then new, Z1300 just cos it was the biggest bastard out there... would this trick work?

@Manky You were only ever the monkey, not the organ grinder...

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

@Alfie NoakesForgot to say, when he came to visit once with it, my dad asked him to take me for a ride on it, and scare the living shit out of me to put me off bikes. 

My dad hates bikes having nearly died on one, or rather, he hated the idea of his progeny making the same mistakes he did, but going through with it, hoped that this trick would work....

Imagine, a pre-teen schoolboy who spends all his weekends on bikes, with his mates who all have bikes, has bike posters all over the walls (plus the odd Ferrari and Aston Martin one), reads mosts bike magazines and idolized the, then new, Z1300 just cos it was the biggest bastard out there... would this trick work?

@Manky You were only ever the monkey, not the organ grinder...

Same story and it didn't work on me. My dad hated bikes but as he saw my friends crashing their cars and me not crashing my bike he started to trust my choices.

Probably trading my Bonnie for a more up to date one, although the rocket three looks like fun.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Manky said:

You should have been punched in the face for riding that lump of Japanese crap. Watch 'Bridge over the River Kwai' and hang your head in shame.

I got the joke even if nobody else did.

8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I got the joke even if nobody else did.

The ones that react get a whole entry to themselves in my 'Sensitive little fuckers who are thick and gullible as fuck'  register.

Eddie is the only member of that club at present

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Manky said:

I cast my net far and wide and Eddie bit. Now ye of little faith deserts the northern powerhouse and joins the mottley crew from Londonistan. You disappoint me.

We may have Londonistan but you have Bradfordabad.

Guest Chip from the states
5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

We may have Londonistan but you have Bradfordabad.

Hey y'all your Pakistani brothers fuck em when y'all gonna stop fucking around an kick their ass out y'all you Brits sure are tuff cookies

3 hours ago, Manky said:

The ones that react get a whole entry to themselves in my 'Sensitive little fuckers who are thick and gullible as fuck'  register.

Eddie is the only member of that club at present

Next you will be trying to convince us that you're not really ginger, fat, peeled spuds in the army and could, if wanted ,afford a car, you crazy fool.

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am not suggesting any child deserves such treatment either. Just pointing out some facts the media omitted.

But in this case those facts don't come into it. Whether the mother is a chav,a millionaire or anywhere in between,no kid deserves that.

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

I see the brainbox mother has started an online petition to get the punishment for the culprit increased.

I hope she's successful as long as any increase in payment go into a trust fund for the kid and not for new nails and fags for the mother.