CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat Muesli

Earl of Punkape

39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Another 5 years for the Tories !  Yippee!!!!

This is the 2nd time I've agreed with punkape. If I start fantasising about being bummed by Nigerians I might reach for the bleach. 

Teresa is hung like a rouge elephant apparently and is going to ram it up the Trotskyist cunts shitter then go after the other weak as piss lot

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

*returns bacon and sausages to freezer*

There's about 900 calories in eggs benedict, therefore punky could actually be a fat cunt. Enjoy your bacon sarnie with brown sauce, less than 400.

4 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

There's about 900 calories in eggs benedict, therefore punky could actually be a fat cunt. Enjoy your bacon sarnie with brown sauce, less than 400.

And just five in the average shot of jizz. You're right, he could actually be a fat cunt.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Another 5 years for the Tories !  Yippee!!!!

Punkers old bean, I can't help but think I've judged you harshly over years And I feel we could become good chums. I'm willing to overlook the fact that you're a raging arse bandit, sell your weeping ring piece for small change to illegal, mostly Nigerian, immigrants, play the dullest cuntyist game imaginable and fully endorse a corrupt, child molesting religion. Apart from these thorny issues, you're a jolly good chap. PM me your address (landfill site where your bunt out Nissan is parked-next to your cardboard range rover) and I'll come round and do you up the shitter with a traffic cone.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Punkers old bean, I can't help but think I've judged you harshly over years And I feel we could become good chums. I'm willing to overlook the fact that you're a raging arse bandit, sell your weeping ring piece for small change to illegal, mostly Nigerian, immigrants, play the dullest cuntyist game imaginable and fully endorse a corrupt, child molesting religion. Apart from these thorny issues, you're a jolly good chap. PM me your address (landfill site where your bunt out Nissan is parked-next to your cardboard range rover) and I'll come round and do you up the shitter with a traffic cone.

Pleb.