CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grindr Users

Cuntybaws

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Don't you mean "you're"

There were far worse crimes in that post than "you're" and you missed every fucking one of them... so if you're going to be being picky about ingrish, gramma, spellunk and punk-chu-ation, then take a look at any single one of your noms... and shove it up your dry hole, you useless fucking idiot.

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

There were far worse crimes in that post than "you're" and you missed every fucking one of them... so if you're going to be being picky about ingrish, gramma, spellunk and punk-chu-ation, then take a look at any single one of your noms... and shove it up your dry hole, you useless fucking idiot.

Ding, have you been possessed by the ghost of Bill Stickers? You're givin' me the 'orn with this new assertive side of yours.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

"dumbass"...??

Really?

Fuck off back up Chips arse.

...and besides, my education is above a standard university degree, and whether you like it or not your shitty 2:1 in Sociology, Eugenics or whatever bollocks you didn't turn up for from a redbrick ex-poly doesn't count....

Back to your snazzy uniform with gold bits stuck on, follow your orders, and get those McFries cooked pronto you snivelling little shitbag or your next for the showers...

Liar. You have no savoir faire

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fuck you bitch!

Ding I have never addressed you before or insulted you, but you are showing a bad side with a bit more er "spunk". Good job.

On 27/11/2016 at 8:06 AM, Punkape said:

At my public school we used to "convert " frogs over the rugby posts. Great fun. You never knew if they we going to hop out of the way at the last second....

lol.

Some would say that this was no way to treat french-exchange students, I would disagree.

Good man.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 25-11-2016 at 2:23 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I don't mean to sound callous or anything, but if you arrange via the internet to meet a complete stranger for gay sex and a fuckload of illegal drugs then you shouldn't be too surprised when you're raped, murdered, and hideously mutilated. You might even call it poetic justice when your last conscious experience is of some cackling maniac curling out a steamer into your broken, bleeding mouth.

rvDxoNy.png

Keith Vaz is a cunt.

I bet Punkape still fancies this creepy looking cunt, he's not fussy about who plies him with drink and drugs whilst violating his rectum with a large marrow. Not that it matters what the cunt looks like when he's got a Lidl carrier bag pulled over his head when indulging in some weird mind boggling gay sex game.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

I bet Punkape still fancies this creepy looking cunt, he's not fussy about who plies him with drink and drugs whilst violating his rectum with a large marrow. Not that it matters what the cunt looks like when he's got a Lidl carrier bag pulled over his head when indulging in some weird mind boggling gay sex game.

Anything beats the gap between the sofa cushions, eh?

Guest DingTheRioja
55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Anything beats the gap between the sofa cushions, eh?

Wouldn't that give you carpet burns on the old man?

Nevermind, that's probably his intention....

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wondered why the girl on the SCS adverts always avoids the middle of the sofas.

It's also why everyone who sits on a sofa on that advert rubs their hands around in a circle.. just checking if they're in the safe area... you watch it next time, they all rub a bit of the arm or cushion with some wierd fixed smile on their mugs, a "hope I don't touch anything...." smile...

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wouldn't that give you carpet burns on the old man?

Nevermind, that's probably his intention....

It's also why everyone who sits on a sofa on that advert rubs their hands around in a circle.. just checking if they're in the safe area... you watch it next time, they all rub a bit of the arm or cushion with some wierd fixed smile on their mugs, a "hope I don't touch anything...." smile...

Wanks on, wanks off, Daniel San.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Seems to be a lot of detailed knowledge of Punkies deviant proclivities, what are you not telling us?

Guest Gong Farmer
22 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Seems to be a lot of detailed knowledge of Punkies deviant proclivities, what are you not telling us?

More's the point, what is Punkers not telling us?

Guest Gong Farmer
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

Oh dear....Has your Transgender boyfriend stood you up again?

Clinic tomorrow?

lol.

I've never been a proponent of Malthusian league doctrine but in your case I'm prepared to make allowances, just this once though.