CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

(k)nobbs

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

pair of cunts from Norwich who wiped themselves out in a car crash and one of them has been prosecuted for 'motoring offences' committed before his death. Now everyone (family) is pissed off for tarnishing their 'good natured, lively' memory. Discuss.

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

pair of cunts from Norwich who wiped themselves out in a car crash and one of them has been prosecuted for 'motoring offences' committed before his death. Now everyone (family) is pissed off for tarnishing their 'good natured, lively' memory. Discuss.

You cannot begin to imagine my delight when I read this in the local paper and I genuinely thought that there was a chance that you were dead. Thanks for ruining my morning by confirming your continued existence.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You cannot begin to imagine my delight when I read this in the local paper and I genuinely thought that there was a chance that you were dead. Thanks for ruining my morning by confirming your continued existence.

Why couldn't it have been frank and IKTC on a joy ride?

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was never going to be Drew.

I can't imagine his mobility scooter hitting high enough speeds to cause any serious damage. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It was never going to be Drew.

I can't imagine his mobility scooter hitting high enough speeds to cause any serious damage. 

Unfortunately there's no cliffs in norfolk....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
58 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Unfortunately there's no cliffs in norfolk....

theres some in Happisburgh. And you dont even need a mobility scooter to access them with the speed that they are eroding inland.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The message from this nom. is, if you act like a cunt when you're alive people are still going to know you were a cunt even when you're dead. So don't get all upset about it and spare a thought for the innocents left behind.

Cliff Richard is a cunt.

Guest Cuntsman

My day is always brightened by the amount of shitty deaths both coveted and real that grace these pages. Sometimes its not the right people, but cant have everything you want eh?

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Back on topic, are you telling us that they're prosecuting dead people? 

Yes. What an absolutely brilliant way of spending public money, I bet prosecutors and defence counsel were all paid handsomely to deal with this one. I wonder if Derek Akorah or some other charlatan cunt will be tasked with collecting any motoring fines accrued by this prick who has already been tried and sentenced by way of his own idiocy.

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. What an absolutely brilliant way of spending public money, I bet prosecutors and defence counsel were all paid handsomely to deal with this one. I wonder if Derek Akorah or some other charlatan cunt will be tasked with collecting any motoring fines accrued by this prick who has already been tried and sentenced by way of his own idiocy.

How the fuck does that work?

"How do you plead, guilty or not guilty?"

....dead silence

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

it must be a bit like receiving a fine for aiding and abetting if the driver of the hearse jumped a red light on their way to dump your rotting corpse in the landfill site.

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The defendant has exercised his right to remain silent m'lud

Legal advice is that this would be taken as a possible admission of guilt.

Sentencing, depending upon magistrates' vs Crown court might be:

A custodial sentence, although the defendant poses little risk to the public.

A suspended sentence, dependent upon no further offending behaviour (cosmetic/olfactory offence disregarded) for, say, the next 200 years.

Released but tracked by electronic tag (Crapita/G4S would still lose the cunt).

It's a legal minefield!

(The US spell-checker is an asshole)

38 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

it must be a bit like receiving a fine for aiding and abetting if the driver of the hearse jumped a red light on their way to dump your rotting corpse in the landfill site.

I wonder if they went through the motions of trying Fred West after he had saved them the trouble by lynching himself. He could have got away with it all by simply claiming that he bought his garden topsoil from a supplier in Lockerbie.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Piston said:

A custodial sentence, although the defendant poses little risk to the public.

A suspended sentence, dependent upon no further offending behaviour (cosmetic/olfactory offence disregarded) for, say, the next 200 years.

What about the smell from the decomposing body?