CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barry Bennell and Eric Bristow

Bubba C

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bobby George was all show. An entertainer. He could probably command higher appearance fees for exhibition matches than most of the other players. There was a programme on Sky called 'Darts mavericks' which is worth a look.

I've seen it and it shows how the PC wankers have removed all the hilarious cunting from sport. Also check out the BBC drama 'the rack pack', which focuses on the snooker rivalry between Alex Higgins and Steve Davis. It also shows how it's possible to consume 3 litres of vodka and still wield a cue like a fucking magician.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This sexual abuse in football is a lot bigger than these latest revelations. Diego Maradona managed to arsefuck the entire England squad during a quarter final at the 1986 World Cup.

England fucked West Germany in 1966

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've seen it and it shows how the PC wankers have removed all the hilarious cunting from sport. Also check out the BBC drama 'the rack pack', which focuses on the snooker rivalry between Alex Higgins and Steve Davis. It also shows how it's possible to consume 3 litres of vodka and still wield a cue like a fucking magician.

BIll Werbeniuk, the Canadian snooker player made Alex Higgins look like a quaker. Go on Wikipedia and look at the 'Alcohol consumption' of the man. He basically couldn't play if he didn't drink 

Guest I know that Cunt

Eric and the other old players were from a happier time before all this gay PC bollox was invented. The world was a much better place you could say more or less what you wanted without some leftie cunting liberal jumping up and down calling you a bigot or a misogynist and a racist. I know Eric Bristow, and he's a decent sort of bloke, he likes to wind unsuspecting twats up and he's obviously succeeded with one or two here.

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

BIll Werbeniuk, the Canadian snooker player made Alex Higgins look like a quaker. Go on Wikipedia and look at the 'Alcohol consumption' of the man. He basically couldn't play if he didn't drink 

I remember him well. Used to shake like a leaf until he'd necked 12 pints.

39 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Eric and the other old players were from a happier time before all this gay PC bollox was invented. The world was a much better place you could say more or less what you wanted without some leftie cunting liberal jumping up and down calling you a bigot or a misogynist and a racist. I know Eric Bristow, and he's a decent sort of bloke, he likes to wind unsuspecting twats up and he's obviously succeeded with one or two here.

Getting an autograph on the back of a Carling Black Label beer mat whilst holidaying at Pontin's in the 80's, hardly constitutes "knowing someone". 

40 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Can you imagine today's PDC crowd getting away with middle finger salutes at the audience as Bristow did. Or Jocky Wilson kicking him in the shin followed by Eric taking a few swings at him? No because they now have a disciplinary body issuing fines, suspensions and bans, and spoiling all the fun.

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Getting an autograph on the back of a Carling Black Label beer mat whilst holidaying at Pontin's in the 80's, hardly constitutes "knowing someone". 

Timothy Spall smiled at me as we passed each other  in East Dulwich 20 odd years ago. I consider ourselves as very close friends. 

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Timothy Spall smiled at me as we passed each other  in East Dulwich 20 odd years ago. I consider ourselves as very close friends. 

That's fuck all. Newsreaders read me the news so we're mates.

17 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

And now the soppy thicko (not you, Bristow) has back-tracked over his comments, like a snivelling little worm. 

Next time you and your 'mate' meet up to watch the Best of Bernard Manning box set, kindly indulge yourselves in a double suicide. 

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
18 hours ago, Bubba C said:

That was you that was. You holidayed at Pontin's in Prestatyn in the 1980s you did, that was the best holiday you ever had that was. That's because it was the only holiday you ever had and you all thought you were in Monte Carlo you did.

24 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

That was you that was. You holidayed at Pontin's in Prestatyn in the 1980s you did, that was the best holiday you ever had that was. That's because it was the only holiday you ever had and you all thought you were in Monte Carlo you did.

Butlins. Minehead. 

Fuck off. 

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:35 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Peter Adamson was named and shamed and ruined, tbh that was punishment enough .. I do honestly wonder what the real benefit to society is of locking up 80 years old men for things that happned 30 or more years ago and were deemed acceptable at the time when naming and shaming would have been more than enough of a punishment.

Because they are devious horrible sick cunts and should be made to suffer at any age!!

I'm not big on retribution and I don't always demand claret and teeth, but Barry Bumhell and his ilk may perhaps be less willing to be deviant if there was severe punishment for this sort of activity. Paedophiles are beyond rehabilitation, so if convicted, I think in this instance, the death penalty would make sense.

Ted Heath was a bender.

Guest DingTheRioja
On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:11 PM, The Beast said:

Funny how the establishment was willing to tackle institutionalised racism, but seems to be less coordinated at investigating institutionalised paedophilia. More smoke and mirrors coming at all good news outlets near you soon.

Depends which Chief Constable is covering his own arse, I mean investigating it...

On 29/11/2016 at 7:09 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

he drank between 40 and 50 pints of lager per day

What the fucking fucking fuckery?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, deebom said:

he drank between 40 and 50 pints of lager per day

What the fucking fucking fuckery?

his system won't have processed 90% or more of the alcohol, it will have got to the point it can't cope with absorbing any more alcohol and effectively shuts it down, it just gets passed through as water...

..although I'm surprised the fat cunt didn't just drown instead, isn't there some deaths attributed to simply drinking too much liquid somewhere?

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

his system won't have processed 90% or more of the alcohol, it will have got to the point it can't cope with absorbing any more alcohol and effectively shuts it down, it just gets passed through as water...

..although I'm surprised the fat cunt didn't just drown instead, isn't there some deaths attributed to simply drinking too much liquid somewhere?

Yes, one can in effect OD on water (or excess of beer.) Sodium levels drop and resulting complications can be fatal. Medically known as hyponatremia.

On 29/11/2016 at 4:11 PM, The Beast said:

Funny how the establishment was willing to tackle institutionalised racism, but seems to be less coordinated at investigating institutionalised paedophilia. More smoke and mirrors coming at all good news outlets near you soon.

Buggered (oops!) if I know how this Gallery thing works but a click above will reveal what I can't upload due to lack of space...

Piston: the thinking pillock's pillock. Fuck!