CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barry Bennell and Eric Bristow

Bubba C

Only someone with their head planted firmly up their arse wouldn't have read the latest news and furore regarding Barry Bennell, the youth-team football coach, serial paedophile, and all round disgusting fucking cunt. 

On what is reportedly going to be a bigger scandal than the Saville case, hundreds of players/ex players have reported stories of years of hideous child abuse. The allegations could range to hundreds of people, in thousands of cases; even spreading across the entire spectrum of sports and youth coaching.

Bennell was recently rescued from his home (despite his behaviour, he's not in prison, folks), after falling unconscious. I sincerely hope he's been resuscitated so he can receive a severe fucking on B-Wing.

To top it all off nicely, super-athlete and MENSA member, Eric Bristow, has claimed that the young boys being abused (including nine and ten year olds) "weren't real men", for not standing up to their abusers.

This stupid fat cunt also deserves horrendous treatment, for his sheer stupidity, and filthy fucking comments. 

What an unequivocal pair of fucking cunts.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

What with football being full of poofs and irons, who didn't see a Benny type story cropping up...?

What bristow is supposed to have said is they're not real men for going back when adult and kicking the cunt over, not as 9 year olds.

I'm sure my old games teacher was a bit suspect... I mean, who needs a window in his office that looks directly into the boys showers?

I think Brian Moore (the former Rugby player) who also suffered sexual abuse as a child, should go round to Bristows and have an in-depth discussion with him about the nature of retribution, the fear instilled from a young age in the victims of such abuse and the control mechanisms used by predatory paedophiles.

....and then kick the living shit out of him.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope

I think that society is on meltdown, step back 50 years or more and we were warned about pervy old (and not so old) men who had a "thing" for young girls and boys and we would be told to avoid them, the odd time the creepy hand would make contact..and sometimes we would hear tales of more serious things. TBH though I never heard any of their victims suffering life-long trauma and PTSD. As I have in the past posted I myself came from an abusive family background .. am I traurmatised by that .. NO, I had a sister who suffred worse but tbh she functioned nomally throughout her life. Yes these people like Bennell need to be identified and locked away, but some of the bleeding heart stuff I have been reading from the victims leaves me wondering why they have buttoned it up all this time.

29 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I think that society is on meltdown, step back 50 years or more and we were warned about pervy old (and not so old) men who had a "thing" for young girls and boys and we would be told to avoid them, the odd time the creepy hand would make contact..and sometimes we would hear tales of more serious things. TBH though I never heard any of their victims suffering life-long trauma and PTSD. As I have in the past posted I myself came from an abusive family background .. am I traurmatised by that .. NO, I had a sister who suffred worse but tbh she functioned nomally throughout her life. Yes these people like Bennell need to be identified and locked away, but some of the bleeding heart stuff I have been reading from the victims leaves me wondering why they have buttoned it up all this time.

I wonder about that too but unless  it's happened to us we can't really say how we would react. When I say 'we' I mean those who haven't been the victim

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wonder about that too but unless  it's happened to us we can't really say how we would react. When I say 'we' I mean those who haven't been the victim

The problem is that I have seen quite a few people who were a whole lot more screwed up after the inevitable counselling.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

This is turning into a celebrity witch hunt. I for one was helped by a celeb in my early years, Lenny Fairclough taught me to swim single handedly, and he kindly stopped water from entering my bum bum.

Peter Adamson was named and shamed and ruined, tbh that was punishment enough .. I do honestly wonder what the real benefit to society is of locking up 80 years old men for things that happned 30 or more years ago and were deemed acceptable at the time when naming and shaming would have been more than enough of a punishment.

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Peter Adamson was named and shamed and ruined, tbh that was punishment enough .. I do honestly wonder what the real benefit to society is of locking up 80 years old men for things that happned 30 or more years ago and were deemed acceptable at the time when naming and shaming would have been more than enough of a punishment.

I don't think child molesting is acceptable any time let alone 30 years ago.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Only someone with their head planted firmly up their arse wouldn't have read the latest news and furore regarding Barry Bennell, the youth-team football coach, serial paedophile, and all round disgusting fucking cunt. 

On what is reportedly going to be a bigger scandal than the Saville case, hundreds of players/ex players have reported stories of years of hideous child abuse. The allegations could range to hundreds of people, in thousands of cases; even spreading across the entire spectrum of sports and youth coaching.

Bennell was recently rescued from his home (despite his behaviour, he's not in prison, folks), after falling unconscious. I sincerely hope he's been resuscitated so he can receive a severe fucking on B-Wing.

To top it all off nicely, super-athlete and MENSA member, Eric Bristow, has claimed that the young boys being abused (including nine and ten year olds) "weren't real men", for not standing up to their abusers.

This stupid fat cunt also deserves horrendous treatment, for his sheer stupidity, and filthy fucking comments. 

What an unequivocal pair of fucking cunts.

Bigmouth cockney wanker Eric seems to be universally unpopular with your countrymen. Welsh darting legend Alan Evans absolutely fucking hated him, as did Tubby Taff Leighton Rees, but he showed more gentlemanly restraint.Much as it pains me, I have to agree with you Bubs, Bristow is an apex level gobshite, and a former petty criminal.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bigmouth cockney wanker Eric seems to be universally unpopular with your countrymen. Welsh darting legend Alan Evans absolutely fucking hated him, as did Tubby Taff Leighton Rees, but he showed more gentlemanly restraint.Much as it pains me, I have to agree with you Bubs, Bristow is an apex level gobshite, and a former petty criminal.

Probably because he was such an arrogant twat. Even many english people didn't like him. He was arrogant but he backed it up by beating everyone. John Lowe was my favourite.

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think child molesting is acceptable any time let alone 30 years ago.

Molesting is rather more severe than much of what was actually described in some of the cases. In the Bennell case it appears to be rape and buggary. Interestingly rape was legally (and properly) redefined during the 1990s. Step back to the 1960s and into the 1970s and it was a very different world. Just watch the Carry On films or even the sitcoms of that era .. I also remember a couple of episodes of Bachelor Father that would not be acceptable today .. https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/bachelor_father/

8 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Molesting is rather more severe than much of what was actually described in some of the cases. In the Bennell case it appears to be rape and buggary. Interestingly rape was legally (and properly) redefined during the 1990s. Step back to the 1960s and into the 1970s and it was a very different world. Just watch the Carry On films or even the sitcoms of that era .. I also remember a couple of episodes of Bachelor Father that would not be acceptable today .. https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/bachelor_father/

Or just watch anything from the seventies starring talentless twat Robin Asquith.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Probably because he was such an arrogant twat. Even many english people didn't like him. He was arrogant but he backed it up by beating everyone. John Lowe was my favourite.

John Lowe was great, not only as a dart player but also at cunting off bling monkey Bobby George, whose flamboyance far exceeded his ability.

The alleged tweets came across as being written by an illiterate fucking spastic, so let's not judge him too harshly, his account may have been hacked by Extremecunt. 

Some of his gems include his opinion that darts players are "tough guys" and footballers are "wimps". I know who my money would be on if you locked Roy Keane in a room with the entire complement of the PDC tour, and it wouldn't be on the disgusting fat fucking pigs who have the audacity to call themselves professional athletes.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The alleged tweets came across as being written by an illiterate fucking spastic, so let's not judge him too harshly, his account may have been hacked by Extremecunt. 

Some of his gems include his opinion that darts players are "tough guys" and footballers are "wimps". I know who my money would be on if you locked Roy Keane in a room with the entire complement of the PDC tour, and it wouldn't be on the disgusting fat fucking pigs who have the audacity to call themselves professional athletes.

Absolutely correct with the exception of former rugby player Gerwyn Price who looks like he could dispatch Mike Tyson and his favourite pit bull in one sitting.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

John Lowe was great, not only as a dart player but also at cunting off bling monkey Bobby George, whose flamboyance far exceeded his ability.

Bobby George was all show. An entertainer. He could probably command higher appearance fees for exhibition matches than most of the other players. There was a programme on Sky called 'Darts mavericks' which is worth a look.

There's another claim train here...

Perfect for ex Pros who have pissed away all their earnings...

As one chap put it...
"In view of my appalling conduct as a leading blight of the South Surrey Women’s Tennis League in the late sixties, I am mightily relieved that the Hon Sec ran off to Argentina in the 1970s having destroyed all the records. Otherwise some truth seeker would have recruited leading counsel by now. Also, unlike the FA, there never was any money in the bank".

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't particularly like Eric Bristow and I don't agree with much of his Twitter statement (never has the account 'darts players are real men' been more untrue) but I think he had every right to say exactly how he felt. Earlier I was listening to left-wing BBC whingecock Jeremy Vine manipulating what Bristow said on Twitter, in which he typically placed the whole statement, and context of words, out of proportion.

While I never suffered abuse as a child, and I very much try to identify with the suffering of the footballers over the years, Bristow was simply saying that, had it happened to him, he would have found Bennell and taken matters into his own hands, e.g. tracked him down and beaten him up.

A guy who was abused as a child came on Vine's radio show and said he saw his child abuser in public some years ago, when he was a gown man, saw red, and clouted him around the head with a paving stone, leaving him lying and bleeding on the pavement. That, in itself, is the kind of personal retribution the law cannot fulfill: case in point with Bennell – who's been walking free of late.  

Bristow's vilification and loss of Sky Sports job is yet another nail in the coffin of free speech in this country. People have the right, whether you agree with it or not. Place like Saudi cunting Arabia or China don't allow free speech – not the UK. It's getting to the point where everyone is becoming scared to say how they feel, for fear of losing their jobs or being labeled a racist. Thank God for websites such as this, whose days are sadly numbered, thanks to left-wing pussies such as Jeremy fucking Vine.

Bristow is undoubtedly a fat, ignorant oaf – but he does get my respect for having the balls to speak his mind. Would he have turned back the clock 24 hours if he could? Knowing him, probably not.

Whilst I don't agree with your point, at least it was well articulated and your own. 

We will never know how Bristow would've acted as an adult, had he been subjected to years of abuse when he was a child. 

Maybe the psychological scars inflicted, would've made the thick cunt top himself, or, maybe he lacks the mental capacity to have been so damaged had it happened to him?

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're right, we don't. The thick Neanderthal's lack of experience in this particular field has probably made him ignorant to how the footballers are feeling now, as grown men. Bristow mentioned 'rugby players' – and one good example is Brian Moore. Moore was a warrior on the pitch and more than capable of tracking down his assailant and smashing his teeth in, but as far as I know, he hasn't, which speaks volumes about the psychological scars that have obviously prevented him from doing this.

Still, I respect free speech, and I don't think firing Bristow from his punditry role on Sky Sports has achieved anything other than warning people not to say anything of value in the public domain and not to raise any important points, for fear of losing their jobs.

Fair point.

@Eddie is shitting his pants that Mr Shah never becomes a member of CC

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're right, we don't. The thick Neanderthal's lack of experience in this particular field has probably made him ignorant to how the footballers are feeling now, as grown men. Bristow mentioned 'rugby players' – and one good example is Brian Moore. Moore was a warrior on the pitch and more than capable of tracking down his assailant and smashing his teeth in, but as far as I know, he hasn't, which speaks volumes about the psychological scars that have obviously prevented him from doing this.

Still, I respect free speech, and I don't think firing Bristow from his punditry role on Sky Sports has achieved anything other than warning people not to say anything of value in the public domain and not to raise any important points, for fear of losing their jobs.

I remember reading that Moore used the anger he felt towards what happened to him and channeled it into his game. 

Don't get me started on Jeremy Fucking Vine who I nommed on here some time ago.