CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perpetually Offended Cunts

Eddie

The Perpetually Offended, white middle classes will soon be up in arms over Christmas. 

The red cross removed their nativity display from the shop window as it may offend non Christians. Seasons greetings has replaced happy Christmas the list goes on.

What cunts should be offended by is cunts like Arnold Sube, another economic migrant, who travelled thousands of miles through safe countries to arrive here with 10 kids and a stretched out stinker of a misses.

The parasites have not contributed a thing to Britain yet have been given a 425k house as the original house was not big enough for the ungrateful grubby cunts.

The brady bunch have received over 200k of tax payers money in benefits since their arrival in 2012. 

That's without the cost of school places for the mini migrants, health care for all including the birth of another child all on the NHS.

Fuck off.

Picture of the house offered after the first 3 houses were turned down.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

So, the Christian charity have been asked to remove their Christian imagery from their Christian shop which funds, supports and gives (small c) christian charity to the people who are supposed to be offended by it, but live thousands of miles away?

Well, I live nearer, so remove all crosses, crescents, stars, and any other religious imagery please, as I am deeply offended by every single fucking one of them, especially those cunts who come knocking on the door selling shitty little leaflets and those fish stickers on the backs of cars. 

... but leave the fat little statues with the bald head, they're funny they are...

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The Perpetually Offended, white middle classes will soon be up in arms over Christmas. 

The red cross removed their nativity display from the shop window as it may offend non Christians. Seasons greetings has replaced happy Christmas the list goes on.

What cunts should be offended by is cunts like Arnold Sube, another economic migrant, who travelled thousands of miles through safe countries to arrive here with 10 kids and a stretched out stinker of a misses.

The parasites have not contributed a thing to Britain yet have been given a 425k house as the original house was not big enough for the ungrateful grubby cunts.

The brady bunch have received over 200k of tax payers money in benefits since their arrival in 2012. 

That's without the cost of school places for the mini migrants, health care for all including the birth of another child all on the NHS.

Fuck off.

nintchdbpict000278844849.jpg

I can't imagine how anyone could live in such a ghastly house.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Fuck off.

nintchdbpict000278844849.jpg

4 fucking satellite dishes?

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Guest Alfie Noakes

This has made me so angry I am going to shit. I have a right to be pissed off at this.

My old home town has an estimated 1500 rough sleepers, then those cunts come here and take the resources away from the people here first! No wonder UKIP get listened to.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

I have an estate idiot.

9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Is it a council estate?

lol.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lives in the back of a Volvo?

DSC_1330.jpg

PS The brown "stripe" is not a sticker glued on...

PPS The location is not unusual either.

Guest Wizardsleeve
34 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

DSC_1330.jpg

PS The brown "stripe" is not a sticker glued on...

PPS The location is not unusual either.

His local roadside public cottaging toilet?  

21 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well, I live nearer, so remove all crosses, crescents, stars, and any other religious imagery please, as I am deeply offended by every single fucking one of them, especially those cunts who come knocking on the door selling shitty little leaflets and those fish stickers on the backs of cars. 

A classic Ding tactic. I can picture you now, sat in your comfortable house, in your comfortable all-white village, getting enraged on behalf of the people of Tower Hamlets and phoning in a complaint to their council's noise pollution team about the call to prayer. You fucking hate them foreigners don't you, Ding, despite not living within seventy miles of one. 

You're the Nigel Farage of the corner. Perpetually outraged on behalf of a working class white population, despite being closeted in a nice little all-white world. 

Racist, multi-quoting cunt.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

A classic Ding tactic. I can picture you now, sat in your comfortable house, in your comfortable all-white village, getting enraged on behalf of the people of Tower Hamlets and phoning in a complaint to their council's noise pollution team about the call to prayer. You fucking hate them foreigners don't you, Ding, despite not living within seventy miles of one. 

You're the Nigel Farage of the corner. Perpetually outraged on behalf of a working class white population, despite being closeted in a nice little all-white world. 

Racist, multi-quoting cunt.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..

Or should I say a Decimus Plagiarus caught out?