CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender diversity cunts in schools

Earl of Punkape

More PC bollocks from this time from Educate and Celebrate, a Govt funded body that goes into primary schools to give lessons on "gender diversity"

Children as young as seven are to be taught in schools to stop using the terms 'boys' and 'girls' – in case they discriminate against transgender pupils.A guidebook for teachers, parents and pupils to be sent to schools around Britain advises against using language that suggests there are only two genders. It also condemns saying 'ladies' and 'gents'.Proposals include introducing 7 year olds to the complexities of genderqueer and transwoman and medial transition. 

Cunts who propose and pursue such perverse evil should be thrashed within inches of their lives then thrown into a pit of starving hyenas with several large hornets nests tossed in for good measure.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More PC bollocks from this time from Educate and Celebrate, a Govt funded body that goes into primary schools to give lessons on "gender diversity"

Children as young as seven are to be taught in schools to stop using the terms 'boys' and 'girls' – in case they discriminate against transgender pupils.A guidebook for teachers, parents and pupils to be sent to schools around Britain advises against using language that suggests there are only two genders. It also condemns saying 'ladies' and 'gents'.Proposals include introducing 7 year olds to the complexities of genderqueer and transwoman and medial transition. 

Cunts who propose and pursue such perverse evil should be thrashed within inches of their lives then thrown into a pit of starving hyenas with several large hornets nests tossed in for good measure.

This shit fucking disgusts me, they also publish childrens' books depicting family units with two male gay parents, no doubt secondary sex education classes will soon include a module dedicated to bumming and rug munching. Drop the hyenas though, hammers and crowbars would be much more fun.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This shit fucking disgusts me, they also publish childrens' books depicting family units with two male gay parents, no doubt secondary sex education classes will soon include a module dedicated to bumming and rug munching. Drop the hyenas though, hammers and crowbars would be much more fun.

That's a nice image...a hyena wielding a hammer and a crowbar.

Guest DingTheRioja

I'm surprised you haven't done one on the BBC christmas OneNess advert, there's a pair of bearded poofs kissing under the mistletoe on that one.

Or have you still got it on permenant loop whilest you're knocking one out? Too busy to post it...

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I can't give you a like on the count of you being a complete and utter cunt, but I can see where you are coming from.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Simple solution:  Let the children wear an identifying symbol for which they want to be recognized.  Sure, the nazi's did it with the jews, but this is different, it's the poof brigade.  

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I wonder, though; if you don't beat the intolerance out of children when they're still young enough, it's too late to moan about suicide bombers and Peter Tatchell later. I doubt this PC bollocks will do more than confuse the little buggers - the instinct to persecute the weak, the fat, the four-eyed and the ginger runs deep in our species.

Still, maybe the Jesuits - via Aristotle - are right. “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder, though; if you don't beat the intolerance out of children when they're still young enough, it's too late to moan about suicide bombers and Peter Tatchell later. I doubt this PC bollocks will do more than confuse the little buggers - the instinct to persecute the weak, the fat, the four-eyed and the ginger runs deep in our species.

Still, maybe the Jesuits - via Aristotle - are right. “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

The PC brigade have a different philosophy "give us a child until he is 7 and we will show you a man dressed as a woman".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The PC brigade have a different philosophy "give us a child until he is 7 and we will show you a man dressed as a woman".

Or we can't have our own children so we'll pervert other people's.....

Give them a tomboy at 7 and the metamorphosis will be a raging dyke at 11.

Time to start the foaming acid baths running on an industrial basis....

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I can't give you a like on the count of you being a complete and utter cunt, but I can see where you are coming from.

I have to agree with you Southern, kids have enough to learn without all this shit stabbing turd burglary confusing them. Just can't give the cock sucking left footer a like, no still can't do it.

It is so simple that I don't see how anybody can get it wrong. There are 2 sexes. Normal and Freak. Normal is split into man and woman. Freak is split into faggot, paedo, tranny and other such freaks. Everyone can be normal but we need to eliminate the faggots to stop them multiplying. At the same time give the gene pool a fucking good cleaning.

Just now, Manky said:

It is so simple that I don't see how anybody can get it wrong. There are 2 sexes. Normal and Freak. Normal is split into man and woman. Freak is split into faggot, paedo, tranny and other such freaks. Everyone can be normal but we need to eliminate the faggots to stop them multiplying. At the same time give the gene pool a fucking good cleaning.

Just think... no more Graham Norton. That alone is equal to curing cancer and AIDS, in my opinion.

Guest nobgobbler

It's been going on in schools longer than they would admit. As long as twenty years ago my niece and nephew were sat in the back of my car and they were arguing about something or other. It wasn't long before 6 year old Lisa slapped 4 year old Andrew over the head and said "You are lesbian", to which he replied "No, you are lesbian". This went on for a while. I told them both to shut up, nobody is a lesbian. It transpired that the young girl believed that being a boy or looking like a boy = lesbian. Then she said "boys have a thingy and girls have a slit, we call it a fanny.... Uncle Dave called my teacher he and she is a she and that's coz she is lesbian and her wife is Miss Morris the dinner lady". 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The way they're indoctrinating today’s youth they don't have to. By the 30's no one is going to know what they want to stick their dick in.

Shame that, mind you a hole is a hole!

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The way they're indoctrinating today’s youth they don't have to. By the 30's no one is going to know what they want to stick their dick in.

A few cunts on here are there already.