CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender diversity cunts in schools

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I can't give you a like on the count of you being a complete and utter cunt, but I can see where you are coming from.

He was coming from the gay village.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

This shit fucking disgusts me, they also publish childrens' books depicting family units with two male gay parents, no doubt secondary sex education classes will soon include a module dedicated to bumming and rug munching. Drop the hyenas though, hammers and crowbars would be much more fun.

Fucking disgusting, and shouldn't be tolerated. A couple of female gay parents, then yes, bring it on. Preferably with some detailed illustrations and a DVD maybe.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 12/12/2016 at 7:54 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking disgusting, and shouldn't be tolerated. A couple of female gay parents, then yes, bring it on. Preferably with some detailed illustrations and a DVD maybe.

Baby oil.  Definately baby oil.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not sure about that but there's some good up and coming young Korean snooker players coming up. Chin On-Kew and Sink won-In to name two. 

Chi Tin Fuk to name but one. In common with many of these Asian cambers, he's anglicised his name to "Betting Syndicate Stooge"

Guest Gong Farmer

If hey keep this type of social engineering up then the UK is going to have one hell of job trying raise an army to fight off all it's foreign invaders. A hell of job trying to find 'real men' that don't wear women's knickers and lipstick when they go into battle. 

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

If hey keep this type of social engineering up then the UK is going to have one hell of job trying raise an army to fight off all it's foreign invaders. A hell of job trying to find 'real men' that don't wear women's knickers and lipstick when they go into battle. 

Got a feeling we're going to end up like South Africa has through affirmative action, only the complete opposite, with the exact same result.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Got a feeling we're going to end up like South Africa has through affirmative action, only the complete opposite, with the exact same result.

I think that the whole point of this Cultural Maxist social engineering is to disable a countries ability to fight wars in defense of it's self. All the social engineers that come up with and push this stuff are in positions of power, involved with think tanks and NGO's that are the real policy makers, some jointly funded by foreign interests. Many of the universities are now shills for the regressive left that push and manipulate society through the education system with the help of the 'right on' media.  They've got their fingers into everything and they are extremely good as what they do.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

I think that the whole point of this Cultural Maxist social engineering is to disable a countries ability to fight wars in defense of it's self. All the social engineers that come up with and push this stuff are in positions of power, involved with think tanks and NGO's that are the real policy makers, some jointly funded by foreign interests. Many of the universities are now shills for the regressive left that push and manipulate society through the education system with the help of the 'right on' media.  They've got their fingers into everything and they are extremely good as what they do.

Spot on, my friend. Simple political debates are a thing of the past in most universities these days. They're all drowned out by people screaming about microaggressions and demanding safe spaces from Evil Whitey Straight Guy. They encourage segregation between races instead of actually dealing with whatever racial issue has started the problem in the first place. It's all fucked.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Spot on, my friend. Simple political debates are a thing of the past in most universities these days. They're all drowned out by people screaming about microaggressions and demanding safe spaces from Evil Whitey Straight Guy. They encourage segregation between races instead of actually dealing with whatever racial issue has started the problem in the first place. It's all fucked.

Exactly. Universities are now just leftist regressive echo chambers turning out safe spaced out snowflakes educated in the identity politics of the day that will eventually see the return of segregation of the races and sexes. They are intent on undoing everything achieved over the last century regarding equality,race relations and sexism. 

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

Exactly. Universities are now just leftist regressive echo chambers turning out safe spaced out snowflakes educated in the identity politics of the day that will eventually see the return of segregation of the races and sexes. They are intent on undoing everything achieved over the last century regarding equality,race relations and sexism. 

I think it comes from the newer generation's need to feel special, despite being as boring and dull as the rest of us. If you're a fag, or a black, or an Asian, or even just a white woman you get handed your little "Oppressed Minority" card and pointed to the nearest rooftop to scream how unfair the big bad world is for poor little you.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Roadkill said:

I think it comes from the newer generation's need to feel special, despite being as boring and dull as the rest of us. If you're a fag, or a black, or an Asian, or even just a white woman you get handed your little "Oppressed Minority" card and pointed to the nearest rooftop to scream how unfair the big bad world is for poor little you.

I think that newer generations have been manipulated to feel special and entitled, social engineering is by design. Have a look on the net for anything regarding The Frankfurt School, there's a good start on the subject of social engineering.

10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think that newer generations have been manipulated to feel special and entitled, social engineering is by design. Have a look on the net for anything regarding The Frankfurt School, there's a good start on the subject of social engineering.

This is why I have always described myself as a one legged, black, Islamic lesbian whenever I fill out a job application, it guarantees being offered a position as a community youth development worker for any local council in the UK. Ta-dah!

32 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Imagine what the kids in school today will end up like. Indoctrinating somewhat intelligent and adult university students is already causing damage. Getting to the kids when they're still young will be the next step, and by the time they're grown most of the generations that saw through the bullshit will be in the grave.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is why I have always described myself as a one legged, black, Islamic lesbian whenever I fill out a job application, it guarantees being offered a position as a community youth development worker for any local council in the UK. Ta-dah!

as I've always said....lezza