CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zero Effort Xmas Cards

Guest Batbomb

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Same here, Alfie old sprout. I was hounded from day one by Jazz, accusing me of all sorts of nasty muli-ID business and drawing awful pictures of me. I didn't forget and decided to bide my time and build up a clique. I then absolutely fucking destroyed him, and the rest as they say, is history. Revenge is sweet.

I don't remember that. Must have happened in your alternate universe, Walter.

13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I don't remember that. Must have happened in your alternate universe, Walter.

It was probably on a Tuesday, the day where you regularly get absolutely steaming on two cans of carling, post reams of shite on here, then forget about it all the next day.

Guest Gong Farmer
44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're the cool guy who has no beef with anyone, Gong. Except Punkape, but that's just common sense.

If I can be frank and honest, I think that Punkape's one the funniest cunts on here, one of the few on here that's had me in hysterics. I even agree with a lot of what he says. What he lacks in integrity 'being closet homosexual' he makes up with his cuntishly dry humour. But ferfucksakes don't tell him I said that.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

If I can be frank and honest, I think that Punkape's one the funniest cunts on here, one of the few on here that's had me in hysterics. I even agree with a lot of what he says. What he lacks in integrity 'being closet homosexual' he makes up with his cuntishly dry humour. But ferfucksakes don't tell him I said that.

Please don't be Frank. Please.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I give a fuck snatch. What was it about.?

I just said the reason his name wasn't on the cards as he has no friends in his Home for Idiots and he won't find any friends here.

Second post in it was but still on topic as far as I'm concerned.

14 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

A fine fellow and one of the most misunderstood punters the corner has ever seen. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Astounding? Oh well off to netmums then.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Don't be so fucking stupid!

He wouldn't dare, they'd destroy him in 30 seconds over there..

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I just said the reason his name wasn't on the cards as he has no friends in his Home for Idiots and he won't find any friends here.

Second post in it was but still on topic as far as I'm concerned.

On topic abuse should be allowed, even on post #2, so long as it strongly references the topic it should be left alone, but just starting off with total abuse is just shit, shows no skill or intelligence.

Your card is still in the forest, growing nicely, you fucking cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

A fine fellow and one of the most misunderstood punters the corner has ever seen. 

I don't know if a cunt that goes around pinching ladies underwear from washing lines in the dead of night could be described as a fine fellow, Frank.

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

On topic abuse should be allowed, even on post #2, so long as it strongly references the topic it should be left alone, but just starting off with total abuse is just shit, shows no skill or intelligence.

Your card is still in the forest, growing nicely, you fucking cunt.

I should of wrapped it in cotton wool with a picture of a fucking Reindeer on it to keep some sensitive cunts happy here.

Guest Alfie Noakes
44 minutes ago, Frank said:

Everyone hates you Alf. That repetitive early morning personal shit over on the 'bad morning' thread didn't help.

Really, so I get to know how you all feel then.

Guest Alfie Noakes
47 minutes ago, Frank said:

Everyone hates you Alf. That repetitive early morning personal shit over on the 'bad morning' thread didn't help.

Like we gave a shit about your personal bollocks videos and the cancer you said you have, hypocrite.

Never been in the cooler either.

Disease is your middle name.

In the shed is where you belong, wanking over faded memories of when you could raise a proper erection without chemical assistance.