CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paper shredders.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've asked for one these for Xmas. 

You can have mine. It scares the shit out of me. I have nightmares about shredding my fingers off while trying to unjam the cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

You can have mine. It scares the shit out of me. I have nightmares about shredding my fingers off while trying to unjam the cunt.

Oh thanks. I was thinking of using it in the kitchen to shred rollmops.

18 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A machine that is designed to rip paper up consistently. Nothing complex, just turn my bank statements, billet-doux and evidence of financial mismanagement into ribbons. Basically a machine designed because I'm a lazy cunt that cannot be bothered spending half an hour with a pair of scissors, or forbici as they say in Italy.

Instead you spend hunners of money on some grouchy, grumpy machine that fails to deliver the goods. The minute you feed A4 sheets of paper into the slightly-too-narrow the fucking thing overheats and you have to spend 15 minutes with your thumb up your fucking brown eye waiting for the thing thermocouple to cool down. Staples in your pages? No fucking dice. Waxed paper? No fucking dice. Empty the thing and you have to lift the machinery section off a box of paper tagliatelle, with carcinogenic paper dust and papery strips getting all up in your face. You can trace your route to the bins by following the meter-wide trail of paper shreddies through your house. Cunt finds any reason not to shred your paper, then creates a toxic dust-cloud of bullshit when it does. Then you have to dump the paper shreds in your bin and look like a pretentious cunt or, more likely, the wind blows your paper waste all down the fucking street coating the neighbourhood in vivisectioned four year old bank statements and letters from the procurator fiscal. 

Fuck it.

Got through about 3 of them back in the summer, the original one was the only one that survived.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh thanks. I was thinking of using it in the kitchen to shred rollmops.

You could market those. Could be the 2017 shopping channel best seller.

8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

There's only one thing the BBC does better than excellent programmes and that's congratulating itself on how brill they are. This time around Living Planet gave over a full 10 minutes of each episode to explaining was just about how good it is.

They've got form for this, the fucking cunts.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The adjective 'ploppy' also has a pleasant ring to it.

There is much in what you say Eric but I prefer plop for the finality of its ending. It's almost a punctuation in its own right. Pinter probably did a plop in his plays but a ploppy?

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

There is much in what you say Eric but I prefer plop for the finality of its ending. It's almost a punctuation in its own right. Pinter probably did a plop in his plays but a ploppy?

There was a Mr & Mrs Ploppy in Blackadder. They cared for the prisoners condemned to beheading by Queen Lizzie the 1st

Guest Gong Farmer
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

Roll-mop herrings are for lower-middle class sods.

Smoked salmon or kippers are the gentleman's choice or smoked eel.

Faggot.

Lol.

Smoked eels are a staple here and they're classless. The difference between you Island Monkeys and us filthy foreign  continentals is that you eat to live while we live to eat. Now fuck off back to your pie and mash.

Ninny.

Lol!