CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Dubiously on-topic, putting oil on rounds is generally called dieseling, a trick we all used to do with airguns as per that other thread a while back....

As for "their heaven", they better not be in my heaven instead, I'm not sharing Charlize and 1980s Blondie with any cunt!

He got a better life, and 40 virgins or so his fairiy godfathers tell him....

Didn't you ever try using a pipette and putting a couple of drops of diesel in the cylinder through the air transfer port? When the piston slams forward the diesel ignites by compression ignition and you get a lovely Big Bang and 25 ft Lbs out of the muzzle. Don't do it with a decent rifle though or the cunt smokes for 2 weeks after, allows you to have some fun with a Chinky B1 though.

Guest JackoTC
21 hours ago, Eddie said:

Does that mean the three bird roast is off?

That's a bit cryptic for me Ed, I'm in a Wetherspoons, half jaked on Leffe and vodka tonics, with an alcopop fuelled chubby office secretary hanging off me. She's getting more attractive by the minute. If Shejacko cops any of this on Facebook then Christmas may end in tears and violence........................like most years.

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Lorry driving suspect has been shot dead in Milan, the cops stopped a person who looked very suspect. The man without hesitating took his gun and he shot at the police officer who asked him for his ID papers. Other cops returned fire and killed the cunt.

I hit the fucking roof when I was at uni and discovered that the lead singer of Bloc Party was a darkie.

• Like 1