CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Carrie Fisher

Guest Couldn't give a shit

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Ghastly

_93115260_mediaitem93115159.jpg

It is quite apparent from her appearance on 8 out of 10 cats the other night that the silly bitch has been putting odd substances in her body/face for some time,the fact that her heart decided to give her a warning at just 60 shows that you shouldn't fuck with what nature gave you,ask Pete Burns

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Just to prove a point,this pic shows that some fucking rotters still have a body that would be well worth spreading your muck over,add Ms fisher to the list

download.jpg

That's slaggy spice, is it not?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

'fraid so,the archetypal BOBFOC unless you know better?

If I'm honest, her face wasn't the first thing I noticed.  With a body like that, her face is curable with a plastic bin bag or simply by taking her from behind!  

12 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Could be. Might have been Dogma. Another classic blessed by the presence of Alan Rickman.

"Even if I wanted to rape you I couldn't. I'm as anatomically correct as a Ken doll."

He even made 'Galaxy quest' watchable. Sigourney Weaver also looked good as a blonde, she was however at her most delectable as the demon possessed slutbag in 'Ghostbusters'.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He even made 'Galaxy quest' watchable. Sigourney Weaver also looked good as a blonde, she was however at her most delectable as the demon possessed slutbag in 'Ghostbusters'.

I think that was the last film Weaver looked shaggable in, Galaxy Quest. She was way too lanky and skinny in the Alien movies, Ghostbusters caught her in her prime, and Galaxy Quest caught some of the magic. She looked real bad in Avatar, though. Way too much makeup.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

I think that was the last film Weaver looked shaggable in, Galaxy Quest. She was way too lanky and skinny in the Alien movies, Ghostbusters caught her in her prime, and Galaxy Quest caught some of the magic. She looked real bad in Avatar, though. Way too much makeup.

Cant think why you liked that...

giphy.gif

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're a fucking gentleman Wiz: a fucking gentleman. 

Gyps, the Corner is a gathering of the most revered and esteemed minds on the net.  We must hold higher standards, and low class rabble simply won't do.  You'll notice admin have effectively eliminated the likes of Brony, ProfB, and a select group of not so lovable losers.  We must strive for excellence.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

They needed to change her image for Galaxy Quest.  Otherwise, it would have been just another space movie with the Alien bait she hag.  Push up bras and long blonde hair could probably do wonders for Susan Boyle, but I do not wish to have the theory tested anytime soon.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They needed to change her image for Galaxy Quest.  Otherwise, it would have been just another space movie with the Alien bait she hag.  Push up bras and long blonde hair could probably do wonders for Susan Boyle, but I do not wish to have the theory tested anytime soon.  

Nah Weaver always had a nice figure, it was just always hidden by her being too skinny for her height or wearing blood-smeared jumpsuits. Her attraction to the whitefro in her early years didn't help, either. Susan would just look like the blonde Hairy Biker had a shave.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Nah Weaver always had a nice figure, it was just always hidden by her being too skinny for her height or wearing blood-smeared jumpsuits. Her attraction to the whitefro in her early years didn't help, either. Susan would just look like the blonde Hairy Biker had a shave.

At the end of "Aliens" when she's putting the screaming little sprog into cryosleep, Weaver looked like she had no tits, just pointy insect bites in her top.  Her knickers were in the role of Great Wall of China holding back a bush of Amazonian density.  Either way, she was the fap fantasy girl in the film.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At the end of "Aliens" when she's putting the screaming little sprog into cryosleep, Weaver looked like she had no tits, just pointy insect bites in her top.  Her knickers were in the role of Great Wall of China holding back a bush of Amazonian density.  Either way, she was the fap fantasy girl in the film.  

Light a match on those pits, too:

Siqourney-Weaver-aliens-workout-training

4 hours ago, neil298 said:

Just to prove a point,this pic shows that some fucking rotters still have a body that would be well worth spreading your muck over,add Ms fisher to the list

download.jpg

Yes Neil, who wouldn't fall for the charms of the Belsen look. If it gave you a tit wank you'd castrate yourself on its ribs. Fucking vile.

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The only thing that could possibly make Susan Boyle easier on the eye would be a Burka or a full face crash helmet with tinted visor. The fact that you even thought she could possibly be enhanced by any other means suggests you are drinking heavily. Please stop Wiz, I'm worried about you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only thing that could possibly make Susan Boyle easier on the eye would be a Burka or a full face crash helmet with tinted visor. The fact that you even thought she could possibly be enhanced by any other means suggests you are drinking heavily. Please stop Wiz, I'm worried about you.

I haven't yet begun to defile myself!  The missus has already fallen through a table dancing to 80's glam rock.  The daft bint didn't even bother to match her bra and knickers.  It's a pink Adidas sport bra and Wonder Woman briefs.