CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Why should the general public and a harassed NHS pick up the bill for gays to have dangerous sex with each other? Besides dangerous sex does stop the risk of other Std's, Hepatitis etc.

The perverts still have the option of a condom

I've cut out the part that is bollocks. I've also underlined your grammatical mistake you twat.

The rest I agree with although Rick won't agree. Maybe he has his own closet. What do you think?

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine the roisterous larks that would have ensued if Barnes Wallace had misunderstood the design instructions due to a poor telephone connection and had invented a 'Bouncing Bum'.

rollicking japes aplenty Eric. The Germans would be most confused if we skimmed Hattie Jacques or Jo 'not slightly funny' Brand across their reservoirs.

59 minutes ago, ratcum said:

rollicking japes aplenty Eric. The Germans would be most confused if we skimmed Hattie Jacques or Jo 'not slightly funny' Brand across their reservoirs.

They'd send them back pretty fucking quick.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Luckily, lots of homosexuals from the '80s had already fallen victim to the virus prior to these treatments becoming available.

Like Freddie Mercury.

Lol.

© Punkape v1.01

HIV AIDS, entered the USA, up The Hudson.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Last night 2 entire threads were removed, they both were related to our 'Afro Carribean' friends. However it's fine to mock the handicapped, midgets, mentally ill or pretty much anyone else. Isn't selective discrimination a noble and wonderful thing.

Don't forget  poofs and animal fuckers.... you can accuse anyone of either or both of those.

21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

happened to have The Dam Busters on TV earlier and one of the RAF piolots had a dog called "N."  The said hound was named as such time and time again and it never seemed to be offended! Perhaps it was politically correct when B&W tv was the norm. Makes me wonder what they'll name the dog if and when the film is reissued?

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me. This must be at least the 567th time that some fucking idiot on here has tried to justify the use of racial slurs by name dropping the dog in The Dam Busters. Fucking twat.

Douglas Bader, fighter pilot ace, no legs, black labrador.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Gibson's been losing jobs for years Killer, he's the unluckiest sap you'll ever meet on here. Every year we hope he'll top himself, but he'd only fuck that up as well.

I did actually turn to alcohol ?  in 2012 but I actually managed to turn things round but it was short lived.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I did actually turn to alcohol ?  in 2012 but I actually managed to turn things round but it was short lived.

Red Bull is better old bean.

Guest Snatch
17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Genuinely sucks about your job though, man.

RK,he's been banging on about losing his job ever since i can remember. I don't recall him actually losing one and it's as tedious as Spunkers AIDS and Cathiloc shite he keeps coming out with.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ask him about the gay man from Cheshire who ran into the back of Scruff's car with his Range Rover.

Guest Snatch
14 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Ask him abut the gay man from Cheshire who ran into the back of Scruff's car with his Range Rover.

No,whatever you do,do not ask Scruff anything about cars hitting other cars from behind.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

44 minutes ago, Snatch said:

RK,he's been banging on about losing his job ever since i can remember. I don't recall him actually losing one and it's as tedious as Spunkers AIDS and Cathiloc shite he keeps coming out with.

He also keeps banging on about wishing he was still a tradesman or some shit, I forget what.

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No,whatever you do,do not ask Scruff anything about cars hitting other cars from behind.

Do no ask Scruff about ANYTHING to do with work or cricket. Ever.

Or ever.