CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who say: "I swear on my childrens life"

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

These cunts have only got to utter those 6 words for anybody to know that they are liars. Others in the same camp, swear on their Mums life etc. etc. as if to kid us up with their false promises and/or hopes. "I swear on my kids life, that I'll pay you back tomorrow" seems to be a favourite classic, as is also "I'll only shag your wife just the once"

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

These cunts have only got to utter those 6 words for anybody to know that they are liars. Others in the same camp, swear on their Mums life etc. etc. as if to kid us up with their false promises and/or hopes. "I swear on my kids life, that I'll pay you back tomorrow" seems to be a favourite classic, as is also "I'll only shag your wife just the once"

You're a fucking peasant and you mix with plebs... 

You wouldn't ever get into my golf club because we discriminate against total tools......like yourself....

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You're a fucking peasant and you mix with plebs... 

You wouldn't ever get into my golf club because we discriminate against total tools......like yourself....

Fuck off.

In less than a few hours, I have safely established that you are a cunt, and just like two others, you should think about re-grouping as the fucking Beverly Sisters. All you have thus far managed is to prattle on like some kind of queen, and all of this despite 4,299 posts. Fucking hell, you sure paint a pretty picture.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I swear on my children's life that I don't think that you are a boring fucking cunt who would be better off dead.

Not bad. Warrants a like but cant be arsed.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your arse is probably being pounded by an leprosy ridden, Albanian migrant right now..... as you tap your drivel into Cuntscorner.

Kill yourself with Paraquat...

lol.

Yours is so stretched even an elephant's cock couldn't touch the sides oik features.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Yours is so stretched even an elephant's cock couldn't touch the sides oik features.

He seems to be obsessed with me. My guess is he's a shirt-lifting toe-toucher however he most certainly is a dork.

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Drink weedol with paraquat.....

lol.

I will ask my head groundsman if he has any then I will post it to you, where is the bridge you place cardboard box these days? Hoi poloi protozoan.

Guest Lady Penelope
47 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

In less than a few hours, I have safely established that you are a cunt, and just like two others, you should think about re-grouping as the fucking Beverly Sisters. All you have thus far managed is to prattle on like some kind of queen, and all of this despite 4,299 posts. Fucking hell, you sure paint a pretty picture.

Please do not upset Mr Punkely

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Please do not upset Mr Punkely

He's sure gone out of his way to try and upset me for no reason. Am barely finding my feet. Is it always like this?

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Vajazzle, is that you, you mentalist cunt?

Didn't jazz have a creepy obsession with you?

I'd hate to have a sackless, impotent loser stalking me around the corner, showing increasingly more disturbed behaviour with every post they make.

Could you keep an eye out and let me know if you spot any freaks like that? 

• Like 1