CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New year's Eve TV programmes

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We were discussing a mutually interesting topic. Voyager is one of my favourite things to talk about. After Chernobyl and Fukushima.

What are your thoughts on four carriage Voyagers being used on the UK's longest rail journeys?

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hello Peasant.

I'm off to play golf at one of my elite clubs shortly.

I play at the sort of club you will never get asked to join or be a member of.I'm going to the West Indies soon to play golf and I'll let you know how I get on.

In the meantime I hope you contract cholera and measles to go with your existing Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

lol.

Sadly for you I have travelled and have been vaccinated against most things on your list. I am off to collect rent from my tenants which I will spend getting as far away from those environmental carbuncles called golf courses. 

I am not even worried about getting into golf clubs, it has no interest so it is no insult. 

You would not get into my club, Enrico my doorman would stop you, we dont let queers in. My club has much more interesting things to look at, we have ladies who will dance on your lap for money.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Sadly for you I have travelled and have been vaccinated against most things on your list. I am off to collect rent from my tenants which I will spend getting as far away from those environmental carbuncles called golf courses. 

I am not even worried about getting into golf clubs, it has no interest so it is no insult. 

You would not get into my club, Enrico my doorman would stop you, we dont let queers in. My club has much more interesting things to look at, we have ladies who will dance on your lap for money.

I think that was Punky attempting to write a post that's more than a single word response to being called a twat.

I'm very impressed he didn't mention AID- oh wait...

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Roadkill may I just answer you here?  

We live in a wonderfully complex universe,...

..... In recent years many exciting developments have taken place, radically improving our understanding of what the theory is.

Anyone can write big Rk if it is a cut and paste, rehashed or edited.

Indeed, though this is out of date, the copy and pasted article has to be a decade old at the very least, due in part to data released by the Large Hadron Collider project.

Still, life goes on as night follows day, Alfie still collects his rent, even on a public holiday. etc.

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am off to collect rent from my tenants which I will spend getting as far away from those environmental carbuncles called golf courses. 

I didn't know people still went out to collect rent ? Isn't that all done through the bank these days ? Do folks still pay rent in cash ? I'm not taking the piss, just curious

Guest Alfie Noakes
59 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I didn't know people still went out to collect rent ? Isn't that all done through the bank these days ? Do folks still pay rent in cash ? I'm not taking the piss, just curious

It depends what they are renting. People renting car boot space in my field may not be tenants but they have to pay and it is cash.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, though this is out of date, the copy and pasted article has to be a decade old at the very least, due in part to data released by the Large Hadron Collider project.

Still, life goes on as night follows day, Alfie still collects his rent, even on a public holiday. etc.

Car boot space in my field mrs roops. So yes I am open on a bank holiday.

5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It depends what they are renting. People renting car boot space in my field may not be tenants but they have to pay and it is cash.

4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Car boot space in my field mrs roops. So yes I am open on a bank holiday.

Alf, I'm sure there's some end game to your latest charade, and you're doing it all with the best of intentions, but would it not have made more sense to not complain about your rowdy neighbours being able to lob their empties into your garden from 2 doors down, and having your health treatment privately, as opposed to openly crying about the NHS, if you were going to suddenly spring this faux Horse & Hound nonsense on the corner?  

I'm not saying you're full of shit, Lord Alf, it's just I don't believe a word of it. Well, except the vile terraced-street dwelling and NHS treatment. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
32 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Alf, I'm sure there's some end game to your latest charade, and you're doing it all with the best of intentions, but would it not have made more sense to not complain about your rowdy neighbours being able to lob their empties into your garden from 2 doors down, and having your health treatment privately, as opposed to openly crying about the NHS, if you were going to suddenly spring this faux Horse & Hound nonsense on the corner?  

I'm not saying you're full of shit, Lord Alf, it's just I don't believe a word of it. Well, except the vile terraced-street dwelling and NHS treatment. 

Bubba I am no lord mate, just luckily got a big bit of rural left to me as well as my "vile terraced street dwelling" as you put it. Mind you the houses round here are better than any of the shit I have seen in Wales.

Bupa doesnt cover a lot of existing conditions when you join, hence the NHS treatment recently.  

I have an idea for a new year resolution for you, look in the mirror every day and call yourself a fucking ugly Welsh cunt.

It was quiet here New Years eve, no empties in my garden for once.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
fucking welsh cunt

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bubba I am no lord mate, just luckily got a big bit of rural left to me as well as my "vile terraced street dwelling" as you put it. Mind you the houses round here are better than any of the shit I have seen in Wales.

Bupa doesnt cover a lot of existing conditions when you join, hence the NHS treatment recently.  

I have an idea for a new year resolution for you, look in the mirror every day and call yourself a fucking ugly Welsh cunt.

It was quiet here New Years eve, no empties in my garden for once.

Ah right, I see. It's just that I thought you could still pay for treatment, (pre-existing conditions or not), when you went private? That's the deal with my cover. 

That seems a pretty negative New Years resolution, would you mind if I passed? I find it far more entertaining using my time to log in here and look up your posts. 

How many pelts did the settlers give you in trade for the use of your land by the way? 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I didn't read anything to acquire my vast knowlege. I just watched documentaries on youtube. There's an amazing one about the Fukushima 50 who saved the plant from meltdown by nicking the batteries out of the cars in the car park to run the instruments.

Guest Alfie Noakes
48 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ah right, I see. It's just that I thought you could still pay for treatment, (pre-existing conditions or not), when you went private? That's the deal with my cover. 

That seems a pretty negative New Years resolution, would you mind if I passed? I find it far more entertaining using my time to log in here and look up your posts. 

How many pelts did the settlers give you in trade for the use of your land by the way? 

I think maybe the resolution was a bit harsh. Couldn't you just cunt punkape off instead?

50.00 per pitch modest size 45 cars once a month. Pays for the roof fund.

43 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I think maybe the resolution was a bit harsh. Couldn't you just cunt punkape off instead?

50.00 per pitch modest size 45 cars once a month. Pays for the roof fund.

Touch on the expensive side unless each pitch come with a free blow job and £40 cash back?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Touch on the expensive side unless each pitch come with a free blow job and £40 cash back?

Less when not a bank holiday. Business is business. The plebs have gone and the grass not too torn up so all good.

26 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Less when not a bank holiday. Business is business. The plebs have gone and the grass not too torn up so all good.

Your field is a fucking disgrace, my Aston has horse shit on the £300 per corner tyres and a pikey has drawn a cock on the bonnet. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Your field is a fucking disgrace, my Aston has horse shit on the £300 per corner tyres and a pikey has drawn a cock on the bonnet. 

That was no pikey, it was me.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Pikey or Punky?

5 hours ago, JackoTC said:

'Isn't that all done through the bank these days ?'.

You are a clever one, aren't you? I'll wager you've got at least one GCSE.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Both if he washes it and spots a HGV driver parked up...

Then he'd have loved the A12 today. It was awash with HGVers, parked-up and at it.