CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Yeah like they're going to do that. The higher classes will just say the homeless should get a job. They don't give a flying fuck about anyone else.

It was worth a try. The prob with the BBC is that they don't listen and yet they expect us to listen to them, plus, they have brainwashed the vast majority with falsehood.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:06 PM, JackoTC said:

Ed - this is my fucking joke (used on this very site and you liked it), and the BBC nom is repeat bollocks. You wanker.

You and Bilbo should be holding the site together - its stagnating badly at the moment. I never through I'd be saying this, but you should take your own life at once. 

I'm off on a short sabbatical. Francois can take the baton from me - he'll be back shortly.   

Are you ignoring me Tedward my little fuck ant ? I'm out of here. I expect you to knock the old place into shape by the time I get back.

Guest DingTheRioja

The BBC news page was talking about the big freeze in europe, and went on about some parts of Greece having -15c...  then specifically mentioned that one afghan refugee had dies as a result...

FUCKING FUCK THE FUCK OFF!

It's not as if they don't have freezing conditions in afghanistan is it? Why the fuck does that cunt get a mention and fuckall else does?  All the bastard pictures were of refugee camps in snow because that the only fucking place they have reporters the pandering self-righteous little fuckbags!

And besides, this is even worse..

Mrs Brown star set to front new Saturday night BBC show, Comedy star Mrs Brown

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38563190

Comedy star?

Fuck right off!

Fuck the BBC, The Red Cross described the state of Britain’s National Health Service as a “humanitarian crisis” over the weekend, revealing that hundreds of patients are being left stranded in corridors; some lying helpless on hospital trollies for over 36 hours. 

Two patients a day are reported to be dying of dehydration, but Hunt called the Red Cross’ accusations “exaggerated”.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What was the behind

"Found it in the sun and the telegraph sites. So it must be true, eh?"

I read it as a cynical dig with heavy sarcasm?

Well they aren't exactly bastions of truth, just like the BBC. Not saying it didn't happen, but they are both guilty of pushing a very shitty point of view to their readers, nasty aggressive and everything phobic. Shite papers aimed at gullible people dumbing them down with utter crap.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes Marx said:

Well they aren't exactly bastions of truth, just like tthe BBC. Not saying it didn't happen, but they are both guilty of pushing a very shitty point of view to their readers, nasty aggressive and everything phobic. Shite papers aimed at gullible people dumbing them down with utter crap.

Do you think the Telegraph demographic is the uneducated?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

The BBC news page was talking about the big freeze in europe, and went on about some parts of Greece having -15c...  then specifically mentioned that one afghan refugee had dies as a result...

FUCKING FUCK THE FUCK OFF!

It's not as if they don't have freezing conditions in afghanistan is it? Why the fuck does that cunt get a mention and fuckall else does?  All the bastard pictures were of refugee camps in snow because that the only fucking place they have reporters the pandering self-righteous little fuckbags!

And besides, this is even worse..

Comedy star?

Fuck right off!

You do know it's Barry McGuigan don't you?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You do know it's Barry McGuigan don't you?

It fucking well isn't, barry was funny, what with that stupid squeaky voice, t'be sure..

14 hours ago, Alfie Noakes Marx said:

Not all of them, Sun readers I am not so sure.

A German father is being hailed as a hero by police after rescuing his daughter from a refugee rapist and then turning the suspect in.

The 57-year-old man raced to the crime scene in the town of Kleve after his daughter telephoned him to say; 'There's a man following me home dad.....'

When he got there the man had punched his daughter almost unconscious, was on top of her and tearing at her clothes after dragging her from the side of the road into undergrowth.

Her dad, who arrived at the scene on a push-scooter, leaped off screaming, hauled the drunken attacker off his daughter and punched him several times.

Statistics indicate at least another 1550 rapes and sex attacks before the German people have the opportunity to vote Merkel out.

A MIGRANT rapist will avoid jail after he sexually assaulted a five-year-old boy.

The convicted teenager, 15, forced his victim to perform a sex act on him just months after arriving in Britain from Europe. 

The youth, who cannot be named due to legal reasons, admitted the attack in a Derbyshire Youth Court and received a three year youth rehabilitation order for the attack, which took place on October 30, 2015.

However, the decision to hand the teenager a three year sentence was appealed. 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

A MIGRANT rapist will avoid jail after he sexually assaulted a five-year-old boy.

The convicted teenager, 15, forced his victim to perform a sex act on him just months after arriving in Britain from Europe. 

The youth, who cannot be named due to legal reasons, admitted the attack in a Derbyshire Youth Court and received a three year youth rehabilitation order for the attack, which took place on October 30, 2015.

The victim will probably be charged with assault for scratching the assailants bellend with his milk teeth.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I wonder what punishment he would have got at home?

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

A German father is being hailed as a hero by police after rescuing his daughter from a refugee rapist and then turning the suspect in.

The 57-year-old man raced to the crime scene in the town of Kleve after his daughter telephoned him to say; 'There's a man following me home dad.....'

When he got there the man had punched his daughter almost unconscious, was on top of her and tearing at her clothes after dragging her from the side of the road into undergrowth.

Her dad, who arrived at the scene on a push-scooter, leaped off screaming, hauled the drunken attacker off his daughter and punched him several times.

Statistics indicate at least another 1550 rapes and sex attacks before the German people have the opportunity to vote Merkel out.

If that was over here, the dad would have been done for assault. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eddie said:

Removed

Edited by N/A
Do not comment, suggest or infer paedo activity by punters