CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Eddie

Just now, Roadkill said:

You forget that this is the year 2017. Every member of a minority group began feeling the chains of their poor oppressed ancestors some time around '05...

My grandad was bombed at Biggin Hill during WW2, I can feel bits of schrapnel causing me pain all the time. I want compensation from the Germans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My grandad was bombed at Biggin Hill during WW2, I can feel bits of schrapnel causing me pain all the time. I want compensation from the Germans.

Oh, sorry. Forgot to mention it doesn't work if you're a white cisgendered male.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I suppose someone has to make money of retards who somehow find losing it entertaining, I'm surprised they haven't been invaded under the pretense of having weapons of mass destruction yet. Probably only a matter of time. At least Native American terrorists will stick mostly to America and I do admit that the sight of the Yanks trying to escape roaming methadone chugging scalping gangs on their overburdened mobility scooters as their under trained military destroys itself with friendly fire would be truly glorious to witness.

The white man...a.k.a. displaced stupid Euro god loving cunts, shot themselves when penning the treaties.  They can't actually go and invade a reservation, so they run oil pipelines through the water supplies and turn billions in profit off their deaths, and future birth defects.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

The white man...a.k.a. displaced stupid Euro god loving cunts, shot themselves when penning the treaties.  They can't actually go and invade a reservation, so they run oil pipelines through the water supplies and turn billions in profit off their deaths, and future birth defects.  

America. The land where if you're not stabbing someone in the back it's because you've just died from getting stabbed in the back. See, real Brits would have just killed them off from the start the humane way: musket ball to the face.

Anyway, enough talking about history. I'm off to bed.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh fuck it. I thought I qualified as a minority as there is only one of me.

Wrong .. I accidentally cloned you .. there are now 953 exact copies of you.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Thank fuck.

There's two of me! And in fact, me and my Twin Brother know everything. There's nothing that me and my Brother do not know, and if you don't believe me then ask anything you like...

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What does Punkies spunk taste like?

My Brother, may be able to answer that. Though in his absence, I'd wager that it tastes kind of gay-like (for want of some words)

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

My Brother, may be able to answer that. Though in his absence, I'd wager that it tastes kind of gay-like (for want of some words)

I wouldn't expect your brother back any time soon if he's been gobbling Punkers. You have my condolences.  

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't expect your brother back any time soon if he's been gobbling Punkers. You have my condolences.  

Funny you should say that. I've not seen my Brother for years. Last time was when he was in a jar, upon the mantle piece of my late Sister, but she knew fuck all... I've had a happy life compared to most, with a strong family bond and a good pair of Mothers from my Cousins side (neither of which were gay) and so the association with Punkers, cannot be found on my family tree as is evident, however even though there appears to be a prick at both ends, I am an adopted child... (phew, thank fuck for that)

closeup-of-a-toothpick-on-a-white-backgr