CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SMART kitchen appliances

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's getting to that point Alf', for years we've had people buying home treadmills, all blissfully unaware of the invention of the pavement.

They needed a space to hang wet laundry, the hand rails on treadmills are brilliant for that.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They needed a space to hang wet laundry, the hand rails on treadmills are brilliant for that.  

Screaming Lord Sutch once suggested building giant treadmills around the country so that all the Lycra clad idiots could generate electricity whilst going nowhere.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 07/01/2017 at 2:51 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

It's getting to that point Alf', for years we've had people buying home treadmills, all blissfully unaware of the invention of the pavement.

Thank you for that one Eric I have just stolen it and posted it elsewhere as mine.

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's the women Wolfie, not the fridges 

My neighbour admitted he farts in the biscuit tin to keep his kids from nicking the hobnobs.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

It's not a kitchen appliance I know, but Bubba told me in confidence that up to the age of 10 he used to eat his dinner using a small coal shovel. The thing that was smart about it was that his mum put a label on the handle ' Hold this end '.

R.I.P Bibble

Frank had a similar system. His Turkish Cypriot parents had all his cutlery engraved with 'little Lord Fauntleros'.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank had a similar system. His Turkish Cypriot parents had all his cutlery engraved with 'little Lord Fauntleros'.

I thought they had them engraved with "Cunt".