CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marc Gurney -vegan activist

camberwell gypsy

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She must be intelligent. She's got a Mercedes and she can't remember who gave it to her! Fucking pretentious hooray bollocks.

Eddie posted a photo of an Aston Martin and said it was his. It's not proof of ownership.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And as I recall I deflected your silly and nit picky query with an equally silly and nit picky sarcastic remark before agreeing with you on the fact that racial discrimination did exist, but stating that that wasn't the original reasoning behind my first comment. Then you tried to look smart by calling me a reversing ferret (which sounds like a sexual slur to me, personally) and used emoticons in a passive aggressive  manner towards me.

I don't understand what the argument is here. Stop using your authority to try and bully me into your way of thinking you bloody fascist.

I thought I was having a good debate which didn't resort to schoolboy name calling. Um, I'm not sure I've used my authority to bully anyone in putting forward a case.

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Please Snatch, stop it, you aint gonna win. It's impossible when you are up against someone with delusions of grandeur

Delusions of grandeur? I keep on telling people that I stock shelves at Tesco, though I was recently promoted to deputy team leader (dry goods).

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I thought I was having a good debate which didn't resort to schoolboy name calling. Um, I'm not sure I've used my authority to bully anyone in putting forward a case.

Don't play that bull with me, you called me a ferret way before I called you a fascist. I'll take it back though. We all know Martin Luther Rick is the real offender. Censoring git never even answered me back about his facial hair. How am I supposed to draw you guys as a team if I don't know what facial hair he has, eh?

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't play that bull with me, you called me a ferret way before I called you a fascist. I'll take it back though. We all know Martin Luther Rick is the real offender. Censoring git never even answered me back about his facial hair. How am I supposed to draw you guys as a team if I don't know what facial hair he has, eh?

ferret frisker

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having said that......

22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You still don't get it do you. He never compared it to the Great Fire of London,just an event that doesn't need an apology.

I don't see where you get the slavery/accident bollocks from. It's not fucking easy with you is it. Admit your fucking wrong for once on your life instead of the normal we're all thick and your so intelligent shite you normally come out with.

There's quite a few smart people at The Corner. You're not one of them. I think it was the saintly Spotto of the Spotto who mooted that perhaps you don't have the brain cell count to be a member here. I must admit, I winced when I first read that, but, I see why he lost his composure with you.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having said that......

There's quite a few smart people at The Corner. You're not one of them. I think it was the saintly Spotto of the Spotto who mooted that perhaps you don't have the brain cell count to be a member here. I must admit, I winced when I first read that, but, I see why he lost his composure with you.

Sounds like bullying to me. Fascist bullying...

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having said that......

Here you go again with your abuse and all because you couldn't admit you were wrong. You need to step down from the Mod job.  You did say you never wanted to it again but being full of shit like Rick,you jumped at the chance to lord it over us once more.

Stop making out your perfect. Your not.

I'd tell you to shove it where the sun don't shine but with you it probably does.

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Can't help you, I've never met the guy. I gotta admire the away he carries himself with out drama but with quiet understated humour which clearly escapes some. People may bitch but The Corner needs a counterbalance to some of the outrageous stuff written here.

BTW Reverse Ferret Its a term oft found in Private Eye these days, - Its a good read!

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Delusions of grandeur? I keep on telling people that I stock shelves at Tesco, though I was recently promoted to deputy team leader (dry goods).

Can you ask Ruth Jones and Ben Miller what happened to their village idiot son? He was the best character in those ads...."I've got this lightbulb, it's gluten free".

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

The slave trade flourished in the early middle ages, as early as 869, especially between Muslim traders and western African kingdoms. For moralists, the most important aspect of that trade should be that Muslims were selling goods to the African kingdoms and the African kingdoms were paying with their own people.

The Roman empire did not discriminate: berween white and black slaves.

In the middle ages, all European countries outlawed slavery whereas the African kingdoms happily continued in their trade. Therefore, only black people could be slaves, and that is how the stereotype for African-American slavery was born.

The Dutch were the first, apparently, to import black slaves into North America, but black slaves had already been employed all over the world, including South and Central America. 

Even after Europeans began transporting black slaves to America, most trade was just that: "trade". In most instances, the Europeans did not need to use any force to get those slaves. The slaves were "sold" more or less legally by their (black) owners. Scholars estimate that about 12,000,000 Africans were sold by Africans to Europeans.

Strange how history is rewritten to down play the Africans integral part of selling slaves, but focuses on the Europeans buying them.

Now they sell their own kids as trinkets to celebrities who think such ownership is "cool". Madonna is a daft cunt. 

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Here you go again with your abuse and all because you couldn't admit you were wrong. You need to step down from the Mod job.  You did say you never wanted to it again but being full of shit like Rick,you jumped at the chance to lord it over us once more.

Stop making out your perfect. Your not.

I'd tell you to shove it where the sun don't shine but with you it probably does.

Just a girl from the Valleys me. Not perfect, but I've worked hard to be middle-class, bourgeoisie, imperious and condescendingly white. I also drive a Merc, which is nice.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't have facial hair, or at least I do but I shave it off.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can't help you, I've never met the guy. I gotta admire the away he carries himself with out drama and quiet understated humour which clearly escapes some. People may bitch but The Corner needs a counterbalance to some of the outrageous stuff written here.

BTW Reverse Ferret Its a term oft found in Private Eye these days, - Its a good read!

It's a great read, especially when you're "tired and emotional". RIP Peter Cook and Willie Rushton.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Just a girl from the Valleys me. Not perfect, but I've worked hard to be, middle-class, bourgeoisie, imperious and condescendingly white. I also drive a Merc, which is nice.

Sounds like slacking to me. I live in Newcastle and drive a Skoda Fabia. If I had a vagina and tits I'd be Queen of the United Earth, by now. No one wants to listen to a skinny pale Geordie though. Even if my hair is fabulous. Bloody discrimination is what it is.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you remember the 45rpm Flexi discs that they used to give away with the magazine? They were called the 'BBC Gnome Service'.

Before my time, I'm sure Mr Roops has a few as he's one of the few readers who has collected every copy and bound in folders. I never bothered with the Eye 'til I met him.