CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mart in McGuinness

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest DingTheRioja

10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not going to defend what he did in his IRA days, but it depends on what you want to achieve. Yes of course he could have been tried for "his IRA crimes as a fucking war criminal and terrorist, nothing more", but what would that have achieved? This is analogous to South Africa, yes Mandela would have been justified in bringing those responsible for heinous crimes to justice, but chose instead the path of reconciliation. I fully understand that it sticks in the craw of some people in Northern Ireland that he became a respectable politician, but the result was a peace, albeit a touch fragile, that largely exists to this day. Difficult situations sometimes require pragmatism, not intransigence or revenge.

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

If cunts like McGuiness and Mandela didn't go around killing people in the first place and went straight into politics to get peace then it would of been different. It fucks me off when cunts put these people on a pedestal because they've  become "the good guys". Fuck them and fuck people like you that "respect them as a politician". Go back to your knitting Rick.

Rick? May I present Ghandi?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you don't hate someone whose reaction to a difficult environment is to blow up innocent children then you're on the wrong web site.

Tebbit reckons the vile old cunt is burning in hell, but he doesn't seem to understand Catholicism. Having repented on his deathbed, Martin is now enjoying his 40 virgins and God's left hand, or whatever load of old shite these cunts believe.

Mm..dunno baws seems like the proper place to be..but anyway..what's done is done so forward into the unknown future 

Panzerknacker 

29 minutes ago, Snatch said:

We'll ask admin to send her there.

If cunts like McGuiness and Mandela didn't go around killing people in the first place and went straight into politics to get peace then it would of been different. It fucks me off when cunts put these people on a pedestal because they've  become "the good guys". Fuck them and fuck people like you that "respect them as a politician". Go back to your knitting Rick.

It's on topic so fuck off and start a shit nom about paperclips.

You should maybe read about the world these people lived in at the time before coming out with such juvenile and simplistic gibber snudge baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You should maybe read about the world these people lived in at the time before coming out with such juvenile and simplistic gibber snudge baby 

Panzerknacker 

Then do tell us all oh wise one.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Educate yourself. ..you'll thank yourself in the long run...or failing that...keep quiet about things you are dangerously ignorant of

Panzerknacker 

You seem to be the expert here so you educate us.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Shares in Black & Decker set to never fully recover. With dignity and grace, Black & Decker have already come up with a Mart In My Guiness memorial model in a suitably somber shade of black.

Black-Decker-6v-18v-Cordless-Drill-With.

Guest Snatch
43 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Snudge baby I havnt the time or the interest to instruct you ..but seriously you should read more knowledge is power baby 

Panzerknacker 

Your unemployed,how much time do you want.

I bet you think it's a shame Bin Laden got topped. He could of been a great politician fighting for peace between us and ISIS,Al Qaeda etc.

Thick cunt.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I think we can draw a distinction between NI and S.Africa. The military were bought over the water to protect the catholic community from the Protestants. South Africa was a minority government oppressing a huge majority of indigenous, to a large degree, people with heavy handed brutality-this can't be said of NI where the split is roughly 50:50, there's no forced segregation and you're unlikely to get seven bells kicked out of you for walking on the wrong side of the street. Ie NI was a civilised country SA was akin to nazi occupied Europe. 

There has to be reconciliation in NI but of course if your kids were murdered in cold blood for essentially no reason that ain't going to happen. The IRA behaved despicably and were never going to win but chose to continue their cowardly, amateurish ways long after they became even 1% justified. A big boys club of brutal selfish cunts. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Paperclips?  Fuck it, 2 weeks in the cooler. Please! 

50 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Shares in Black & Decker set to never fully recover. With dignity and grace, Black & Decker have already come up with a Mart In My Guiness memorial model in a suitably somber shade of black.

Black-Decker-6v-18v-Cordless-Drill-With.

Swiftly followed by the Gerry Adams memorial blow torch and claw hammer set, for those stubborn folks who won't grass on their children. 

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Of course Mr McGuiness was a murderer. He was never convicted by UK plc for murder. Funny that.

Almost as funny as the RUC colluding with loyalist paramilitaries.

I'm an English Republican and an Irish Republican and I make no apologies.

NI should receive the highest level of devolution possible with a constant dialog with the Irish government in order to try and keep everyone happy and stop them hating and killing each other.

This is the case now.  

56 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Of course Mr McGuiness was a murderer. He was never convicted by UK plc for murder. Funny that.

RUC. .UDR..B specials ..were the loyalist paramilitaries...anyway  way thIng's are going in UK plc pretty soon you'll experience what it was like to be a catholic in 1960s 70s norn iron ..but anyway..wars over man 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Your unemployed,how much time do you want.

I bet you think it's a shame Bin Laden got topped. He could of been a great politician fighting for peace between us and ISIS,Al Qaeda etc.

Thick cunt.

Yer ignorance is breathtaking snudge baby...cancel the subscription to the sun and buy the times and read the long bits

Panzerknacker 

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Gerry Adams brother is a convicted paedo, jailed for raping his own fucking daughter. All the IRA cunts knew this shit was going on and probably worse, let's face it, when catholic priests are involved kiddie fiddling is compulsory. Of course you can get away with this if you can have anyone killed by making a simple phone call. I'm sick of the crying and telling tales out of school about how nasty the SAS/SBS and other mad cunts where over there in dealing with these evil bastards-if you act like viscous cowardly fuckers then you've got to accept there are equally evil cunts out to kill you. It's just a shame the gloves didn't fully come off. Some off the bods I met at Lympstone did undercover work over the water. Balls of steel, one fuck up and it was bye bye knee caps, to start with.

He's other brother is a pro darts player. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think we can draw a distinction between NI and S.Africa. The military were bought over the water to protect the catholic community from the Protestants. South Africa was a minority government oppressing a huge majority of indigenous, to a large degree, people with heavy handed brutality-this can't be said of NI where the split is roughly 50:50, there's no forced segregation and you're unlikely to get seven bells kicked out of you for walking on the wrong side of the street. Ie NI was a civilised country SA was akin to nazi occupied Europe. 

There has to be reconciliation in NI but of course if your kids were murdered in cold blood for essentially no reason that ain't going to happen. The IRA behaved despicably and were never going to win but chose to continue their cowardly, amateurish ways long after they became even 1% justified. A big boys club of brutal selfish cunts. 

The loyalists loved a bit of rough and tumble as well. I'm mean the Shankhill Butchers made some of the fenian gangs look like a fucking barbershop quartet 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

the "authorities" have repeatedly said that there is enough evidence that he had people killed and probably did some himself, the newspapers repeat this claim time and again without anyone suing them for obvious reasons.  Protection rackets, prostitution, drug running and fuck knows what else to fund their games.

He, and other murdering bastards, were given full reprieve/amnesty for all crimes based on becoming a "serious" politician.

Squaddies and coppers are still being pursued for their justifiable actions 20-30 years later, actions taken under orders and under duress. If the IRA cunts can have full amnesty, then any squaddie should be automatically included, yet they're still pursued.  Those who ordered it from on high are out the way.

Wheres the fucking justice in that?

Guest Manky

OnThe IRA were, are and always will be scum. McGuinness is, was and always will be scum. By the late 90s we had the capability to take out the IRA in a short time, human rights notwithstanding. (An option I would have taken with added nastiness). Rumour has it that our Martin was a top level int. source for the security services.

A total cunt in my eyes. I am glad he is dead.

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

OnThe IRA were, are and always will be scum. McGuinness is, was and always will be scum. By the late 90s we had the capability to take out the IRA in a short time, human rights notwithstanding. (An option I would have taken with added nastiness). Rumour has it that our Martin was a top level int. source for the security services.

A total cunt in my eyes. I am glad he is dead.

Mm.I've heard that aswell. Yid think with a mole that high in the movement and the resources of UK plc itd have been a cinch. .alas I think it was just a loyalist rumour

Panzerknacker 

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Gerry Adams brother is a convicted paedo, jailed for raping his own fucking daughter. All the IRA cunts knew this shit was going on and probably worse, let's face it, when catholic priests are involved kiddie fiddling is compulsory. Of course you can get away with this if you can have anyone killed by making a simple phone call. I'm sick of the crying and telling tales out of school about how nasty the SAS/SBS and other mad cunts where over there in dealing with these evil bastards-if you act like viscous cowardly fuckers then you've got to accept there are equally evil cunts out to kill you. It's just a shame the gloves didn't fully come off. Some off the bods I met at Lympstone did undercover work over the water. Balls of steel, one fuck up and it was bye bye knee caps, to start with.

Think  Your Undercover Mates Were Bluffing Ya Stubby Baby.  Unless they used sign language or pointed at whatever they wanted or  somthing. .niarac got nobbled for his inability to say turty tree ana turd properly and adding blackcurrant juice to a pint of Guinness 

Panzerknacker 

42 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

the "authorities" have repeatedly said that there is enough evidence that he had people killed and probably did some himself, the newspapers repeat this claim time and again without anyone suing them for obvious reasons.  Protection rackets, prostitution, drug running and fuck knows what else to fund their games.

He, and other murdering bastards, were given full reprieve/amnesty for all crimes based on becoming a "serious" politician.

Squaddies and coppers are still being pursued for their justifiable actions 20-30 years later, actions taken under orders and under duress. If the IRA cunts can have full amnesty, then any squaddie should be automatically included, yet they're still pursued.  Those who ordered it from on high are out the way.

Wheres the fucking justice in that?

There isn't any justice in what you say. War is war and there are not any rules, hence my statement, McGuiness was a murderer and the RUC were in collusion with terrorist organisations. Both accurate statements. It is not the responsibility of the Irish people living in the North part of Ireland if the UK plc government doesn't look after its soldiers. I leave that one to the brainwashed jack waving bootlickers here (who adore a family dynasty of mongoloid huns) to play by the rule of their own laws.

13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think  Your Undercover Mates Were Bluffing Ya Stubby Baby.  Unless they used sign language or pointed at whatever they wanted or  somthing. .niarac got nobbled for his inability to say turty tree ana turd properly and adding blackcurrant juice to a pint of Guinness 

Panzerknacker 

Firstly, I didn't get a word of that. Secondly, fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

There isn't any justice in what you say. War is war and there are not any rules, hence my statement, McGuiness was a murderer and the RUC were in collusion with terrorist organisations. Both accurate statements. It is not the responsibility of the Irish people living in the North part of Ireland if the UK plc government doesn't look after its soldiers. I leave that one to the brainwashed jack waving bootlickers here (who adore a family dynasty of mongoloid huns) and play by the rule of their own laws.

The irish living in NI could, from both proddy and left-footers and from Eire, demand that if no IRA cunts are to face charges, then no-one else should from the same theatre of war.  It's the their fucking interests that if they want peace, then peace is for everyone, not just one fucking side.

Having some micks banging on about Squaddie Bob needing to be tried for defending himself in an ambush, yet their mates who murdered innocents who wanted to get on with their lives, people who got battered for not paying protection to a cause they may or may not agree with are expected to get off scott-free?

I dont give a fuck about a family of displaced germans, what I give a fuck about is UK plc and justice.  The rules should work for both sides exactly the same, if they want immunity, then they can shut the fuck up about Squaddie Bob and his mates.