CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Rytting and Michala Pyke

Neil

Not sure if there's a word cunty enough to describe these fucking cunts but I hope the inmates of whichever prison takes them exact the mother of all revenge shitstorms on their despicable arses.Cunting fucking cuntsticks.

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A beautiful mixed race couple who named the little girl 'Poppy' , a nod to heroin, the drug she was born addicted to. 

Not Danny Boyle's finest cinematic moment, but it seems apposite.

PS Rick, it's not a real fucking baby, OK?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can't say I really give a fuck to be honest, Neil. One less greedy fucking mouth to feed aboard the welfare gravy train she no doubt would have boarded at 18.

Still going for that sainthood I see

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Punky you daft twat. The perps in the nom. are not part of your LGBT  group. They created a child which, I have been told, is quite difficult to do if you are LGBT.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The child may well have gone on benefits at 18, but she at least deserved the chance to get to 18.  These two vile, despicable fucking cunts should receive the ever painful and fatal boiling water enema.  Do it in front of the other inmates, and form a queue with some of the "lifer" cunts, let them think it's going to be an all weekend affair.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The child may well have gone on benefits at 18, but she at least deserved the chance to get to 18.  These two vile, despicable fucking cunts should receive the ever painful and fatal boiling water enema.  Do it in front of the other inmates, and form a queue with some of the "lifer" cunts, let them think it's going to be an all weekend affair.  

Don't let them think it will be an all weekend affair. Make it an all weekend affair,with a bank holiday thrown in for good measure.