CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breathing gives you cancer

Neil

Just now, Roadkill said:

Not so much the packaging but the chemical shit that they pack every bite with before and after its all wrapped up. Livestock is mass produced and fed a whole cocktail of drugs and chemicals which are designed to protect them from sickness and bulk them up before slaughter. All this crap is still in the food when you eat it. It's actually a big concern at the moment because its already causing people to build up unnecessary immunities against certain antibiotics that have been fed to the animals in greatly exaggerated doses by willfully ignorant food production companies who are just looking for the fastest way to make money.

Still beats being a vegan though.

That's what I meant. If it comes in packets, it's full of shit. Tastes nice though...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've been balls deep inside Ding for the past three weeks, hence his recent excitable posting regime.

I had old Ding down as a tight arse, capable of snapping off even the strongest of meat pipes and matching bollocks.  

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Corrrr, like my cock in a featherlite Durex.

So you've tasted your own cock in a condom..... had many ribs removed have you?

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've been balls deep inside Ding for the past three weeks, hence his recent excitable posting regime.

Balls deep?  I never noticed, your cock must be smaller than your pubes, you sackless wonder.

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:20 PM, Neil said:

It's just been confirmed by the World Health Organisation that as well as burnt toast,roast spuds and parsnips breathing gives you cancer,oh and also walking,sleeping,working and maybe voting conservative......just fuck off!!

Eric is a leading expert in cancer