CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breathing gives you cancer

Neil

It's just been confirmed by the World Health Organisation that as well as burnt toast,roast spuds and parsnips breathing gives you cancer,oh and also walking,sleeping,working and maybe voting conservative......just fuck off!!

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's just been confirmed by the World Health Organisation that as well as burnt toast,roast spuds and parsnips breathing gives you cancer,oh and also walking,sleeping,working and maybe voting conservative......just fuck off!!

Telling people to fuck off gives you cancer as well. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Telling people to fuck off gives you cancer as well. 

It does too,i'll vouch for that.Given that the ad at the moment states that 1 in 2 will cancer sometime in their life how the fuck do we know what,why and where?.Living a worry free life might give you half a fucking chance so best to ignore the cunts.

45 minutes ago, Neil said:

Apparently Cancer Research UK have stated that the chemical Acrylamide, which apparently causes cancer, has no known effect on humans*.

Cue all the tin-foil hat wearing spastics saying that if every cancer research/treatment company pooled their knowledge and resources, the world would be rid of cancer overnight.

On a lighter note, if it is caused by high levels of Acrymalide due to burnt food, after eating Mrs B's roast dinner, I'm fucked. RIP Mini Mike.

Fuck off, Ding. 

Idiot  

Lol

*No need to thank me, Rick, you've been a little overworked lately. 

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think all this  trivializing of cancer is wrong and those indulging in it should be banned. It's not funny and it's not clever. You won't get me lowering myself to Bubba's level.

I wish you'd stop breathing, or get cancer. Truth be told, I'd settle for you just fucking off for a bit. 

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think all this  trivializing of cancer is wrong and those indulging in it should be banned. It's not funny and it's not clever. You won't get me lowering myself to Bubba's level.

I fucking hate you, Withers, you no-good Frankish ceorl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I fucking hate you, Withers, you no-good Frankish ceorl.

Forget all this shit about cancer. I have had the most arduous afternoon cleaning out the old family wine cellar. The day was saved by my discovering a bottle of Chateau Latour '95. which I can only assume was laid down by my late uncle. Imagine my surprise when upon looking up the year, a bottle is selling for 475€!!  I would invite you over to share it with me, but as I think you are a lager swilling plebeian and outright cunt, I won't. Have you Frank's number?

Guest JackoTC

Cancer is too good for you fucking lot.

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget all this shit about cancer. I have had the most arduous afternoon cleaning out the old family wine cellar. The day was saved by my discovering a bottle of Chateau Latour '95. which I can only assume was laid down by my late uncle. Imagine my surprise when upon looking up the year, a bottle is selling for 475€!!  I would invite you over to share it with me, but as I think you are a lager swilling plebeian and outright cunt, I won't. Have you Frank's number?

And this is utter wank. These games have all been played before, by me. Old family wine cellar indeed.

3 hours ago, nocti said:

If someone else wanks you off though, who gets the cancer? Them or you?

Science has always interested me.

Good fucking point, sir - we'll need a volunteer for a control experiment to work out where the cancer goes in the case of blow jobs.

Magnus Pyke was a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

By all means, please allow Frank and Punkape to do some deep breathing exercises in some smog ridden shit hole.  

...and add Decimus to the list.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Give yourself half a chance and if you do have toast get some of that 50/50 bread.

.....also, if this Acronymide shite has no effect on humans, Bubbas' still at risk - yes? 

21 minutes ago, deebom said:

Cancer is caused by supermarket food. There are other causes, but food in packets is the buggest cause.

Not so much the packaging but the chemical shit that they pack every bite with before and after its all wrapped up. Livestock is mass produced and fed a whole cocktail of drugs and chemicals which are designed to protect them from sickness and bulk them up before slaughter. All this crap is still in the food when you eat it. It's actually a big concern at the moment because its already causing people to build up unnecessary immunities against certain antibiotics that have been fed to the animals in greatly exaggerated doses by willfully ignorant food production companies who are just looking for the fastest way to make money.

Still beats being a vegan though.