CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pubs which are shit.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Almost everywhere has at least one of these eyesores. They are a blot on the landscape and should all be flattened.

No cunt drinks in them, they lack any amount of character save for their owners which in this case I assume to be a Landlord called Frank… ...An Ole Oddball of a cunt who can often be seen propped at the bar, WORDSEARCH in hand, swigging from a bottle of Old Nick and munching upon out of date Scratchlings.

frankspub1.jpg

29 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Almost everywhere has at least one of these eyesores. They are a blot on the landscape and should all be flattened.

No cunt drinks in them, they lack any amount of character save for their owners which in this case I assume to be a Landlord called Frank… ...An Ole Oddball of a cunt who can often be seen propped at the bar, WORDSEARCH in hand, swigging from a bottle of Old Nick and munching upon out of date Scratchlings.

frankspub1.jpg

Is this where you score smack from?

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

frankspub1.jpg

Which camera phone do you use, 'eavensabove?

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

We don't have pubs, we have Ale Houses and Wine Bars in Norwich

Funny enough, The Ole Frank is not far from Norwich. Its about 2 pints away.

I made the schoolboy error of entering a flat roofed estate pub to find an old mate I wanted to meet up with again. After making an enquiry at the bar (where he was well known), the pub emptied. Ten minutes later, my mate arrived laughing. Because a stranger had turned up (me), clean shaven and moderately respectably attired, the clientele had all decided to make themselves scarce rather than run foul of Special Branch, Inland Revenue, Child Support Agency or whatever else entered their cider addled brains.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I made the schoolboy error of entering a flat roofed estate pub to find an old mate I wanted to meet up with again. After making an enquiry at the bar (where he was well known), the pub emptied. Ten minutes later, my mate arrived laughing. Because a stranger had turned up (me), clean shaven and moderately respectably attired, the clientele had all decided to make themselves scarce rather than run foul of Special Branch, Inland Revenue, Child Support Agency or whatever else entered their cider addled brains.

So long as you got pissed, where's the problem?

BTW. Get yourself some proper attire and grow a beard. .

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

frankspub1.jpg

Fucking hell, it looks like some dodgy cunt bought an abandoned Jehovah's Witness Hall, and turned it into a drinking house!  It's got all the warmth and charm of a politician dead with cancer on a mortician's table.  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, it looks like some dodgy cunt bought an abandoned Jehovah's Witness Hall, and turned it into a drinking house!  It's got all the warmth and charm of a politician dead with cancer on a mortician's table.  

I think Frank got the place from a travelling band of scrap metal merchants. It does have an inglenook unisex bog and the carpets are flax. By all accounts he rents the place out for Wakes, as most of his clientele snuff it on entry.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I think Frank got the place from a travelling band of scrap metal merchants. It does have an inglenook unisex bog and the carpets are flax. By all accounts he rents the place out for Wakes, as most of his clientele snuff it on entry.

A unisex bog?  Why bother, anybody that would patronize Frank's pub would just piss where they stand...or whatever position they happen to be in when their bladder loses control.  

23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

So long as you got pissed, where's the problem?

BTW. Get yourself some proper attire and grow a beard. .

Manky's Marauders consider anyone with a beard to be a feminist and probably a lesbian.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A unisex bog?  Why bother, anybody that would patronize Frank's pub would just piss where they stand...or whatever position they happen to be in when their bladder loses control.  

Well, rumour does have it that the beer tastes of piss! Evidently, he also does an all-day carvery on a Tuesday for a £ with home delivery thrown in and a free game of shove halfpenny on your next visit... Not many play shove halfpenny there. They're far too busy shoving the piles of shit out of their way to get to the water fountain.  

31 minutes ago, Manky said:

Load of bollocks, you've got no mates.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, rumour does have it that the beer tastes of piss! Evidently, he also does an all-day carvery on a Tuesday for a £ with home delivery thrown in and a free game of shove halfpenny on your next visit... Not many play shove halfpenny there. They're far too busy shoving the piles of shit out of their way to get to the water fountain.  

After only a few moment's of Frank's charming persona, I find it difficult to believe they would want anything to drink other that the strongest industrial bleach money can buy.