CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Missed Opportunities

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Now I am not excusing cunts like Katherine Prigmore and Rocky Uzzell (Rocky?- says it all really.) But care organisations have failed another one. Not the organisations themselves but individuals tasked with making important decisions, exactly what they've been trained and paid to do, but somehow getting it spectacularly WRONG. Incompetence needs to be rewarded with some very public and career destroying resignation. It's the only way to finally get these cunts to up their game and meet expectations. I pray for the day when we have over zealous social workers that actually put the needs of children ahead of the rights of the fucked up adults and there own desire to hold onto a salary even though they might be a fucking useless incompetent CUNT.

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Now I am not excusing cunts like Katherine Prigmore and Rocky Uzzell (Rocky?- says it all really.) But care organisations have failed another one. Not the organisations themselves but individuals tasked with making important decisions, exactly what they've been trained and paid to do, but somehow getting it spectacularly WRONG. Incompetence needs to be rewarded with some very public and career destroying resignation. It's the only way to finally get these cunts to up their game and meet expectations. I pray for the day when we have over zealous social workers that actually put the needs of children ahead of the rights of the fucked up adults and there own desire to hold onto a salary even though they might be a fucking useless incompetent CUNT.

Then the judge fails the kid as well. The Prigmore cunt only got 2yrs 4months porridge for virtually killing her baby. Dirty chav cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They are cunts. But you're missing the point of the nom. you dopey fucking french twat. The nom. was to highlight the continuing cunteptitude from the failings of individuals in organisations that had an opportunity to influence a more positive outcome from this whole sorry saga. Now think again, then respond.

47 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They are cunts. But you're missing the point of the nom. you dopey fucking french twat. The nom. was to highlight the continuing cunteptitude from the failings of individuals in organisations that had an opportunity to influence a more positive outcome from this whole sorry saga. Now think again, then respond.

So they are cunts then! 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He did but we were missing the point, apparently 

The cunt being there are other cunts in this other than the two obvious ones but they stay hidden behind a dapartment title yet they still remain employed think they are professional and, worst of all, competent to do their job.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

almost as thick as that YOP yoghurt drink. Can you imagine going into a shop and asking for a yoghurt drink and they try and sell you a pimply youth?. What larks

Remember YTS? it stood for 'youth teamaking service', or, 'young thick stupid', or my favourite, 'you take shit'.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The cunt being there are other cunts in this other than the two obvious ones but they stay hidden behind a dapartment title yet they still remain employed think they are professional and, worst of all, competent to do their job.

I'm too fucking drunk to understand what you put there. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/27/2017 at 2:05 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Drew. next time, just come to the point straight away.  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 27/01/2017 at 11:03 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember YTS? it stood for 'youth teamaking service', or, 'young thick stupid', or my favourite, 'you take shit'.

I seem to remember "You, Two Sugars" was one doing the rounds.