CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Air shows cancelled for fear of terrorist attacks

Eric Cuntman

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

'Sup, Bubkins? Who pissed in your leak soup you thieving, coal-mining taff cunt? 

Leak- soup- piss- brilliant. Suck my dick.

On 02/02/2017 at 11:42 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking good at disguise now aren't they, these fuckin A-rabs... can't trust anything...

Ding, it would appear that in recent days you have done the impossible and become an even bigger cunt than before.

Stop making a nuisance of yourself, before I have to come up to Yorkshire and give you a fucking good hiding.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, it would appear that in recent days you have done the impossible and become an even bigger cunt than before.

Stop making a nuisance of yourself, before I have to come up to Yorkshire and give you a fucking good hiding.

Oh no - I take it Ding hasn't told you? Not only is he a fanny magnet, he's also hard as fucking nails.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
38 minutes ago, Ape said:

Oh no - I take it Ding hasn't told you? Not only is he a fanny magnet, he's also hard as fucking nails.

Ding Dong Dell

The Old Pussy's in The Well.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oooo real life threats from a keyboard warrior.... I'm sooooo scared!!!

Back to shuffling papers in your dead end life, you boring little failure.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Ding Dong Dell

The Old Pussy's in The Well.

Not in yours Pen, I don't like dried up wells.

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oooo real life threats from a keyboard warrior.... I'm sooooo scared!!!

Back to shuffling papers in your dead end life, you boring little failure.

I'm going to hurt you, Ding, badly.

One night you'll be in your 12 x 5 ft caravan, beating a woman or eating mushy peas, probably both. Then before you know what's hit you, I'm going to tip it on its roof and shake you about like one of your Godawful fucking terriers with a rat. There's no coming back from that, sleep with one eye open.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

One night you'll be in your 12 x 5 ft caravan, beating a woman or eating mushy peas, probably both. Then before you know what's hit you, I'm going to tip it on its roof and shake you about like one of your Godawful fucking terriers with a rat. There's no coming back from that, sleep with one eye open.

The only eye you'll see will be my japs eye as I skull fuck you, you fucking daywalker.

I've heard you've got arms even weedier, skinnier and whiter than Fanks legs, is this true?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oooh boys boys stop this cussing y'all. Aah do declare y'all making li'le ole me mighty upset now ya hear? 

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The only eye you'll see will be my japs eye as I skull fuck you, you fucking daywalker.

So, what you're saying here is that you'd like to poke your little willy into Decimus' head, presumably once you've killed him? As 'Baws said - this is getting rather weird now.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Mention the price of funerals on here and they go all fucking necrophilliac. Sort yourselves out you bunch of cunts, really?

Yep. Some have dug their own grave.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Ape said:

So, what you're saying here is that you'd like to poke your little willy into Decimus' head, presumably once you've killed him? As 'Baws said - this is getting rather weird now.

Years ago one of my mates' favourite phrases was "I'm going to rip his head off and shit down his neck", the funniest part was he was about 8 stone wet through and not worth a fuck in a fight....

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Years ago one of my mates' favourite phrases was "I'm going to rip his head off and shit down his neck", the funniest part was he was about 8 stone wet through and not worth a fuck in a fight....

Another fascinating anecdote from the life and times of Ding. Have you ever thought about publishing your memoirs? 856 pages of absolute shite could come in handy if you doused them in in petrol and set them alight next to the two bar calor gas heater in your dilapidated one room hut.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Another fascinating anecdote from the life and times of Ding. Have you ever thought about publishing your memoirs? 856 pages of absolute shite could come in handy if you doused them in in petrol and set them alight next to the two bar calor gas heater in your dilapidated one room hut.

I could douse them in bleach and shove half up your arse and half in your gob?  Industrial strength bleach?

Then try to destroy the calor bottle by banging it off your head?