CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that like The Godfather.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would if I was Ian McShane and I was about to get bummed by an alcoholic Welshman. "Razors, cut 'im".

You cunt, I'd managed to block that image out of my mind...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which one? Burton bumming McShane or Bob Hoskins henchman slicing up Denzel from only fools and horses.

McShanes fugly sweaty gurning

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

McShanes fugly sweaty gurning

Hideous wasn't it, he seems to play a lot of underworld chutney ferrets, in Sexy beast and 44 inch chest, both coincidentally starring Ray Winstone. Have you seen the Directors cut of 'Scum'? In that, Ray Winstones character Carlin is a whoopsie as well, sickening, I wish I'd never watched it as it now has ruined the original cut for me, where he merely kicked peoples fucking heads in rather than smashed their back doors in.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hideous wasn't it, he seems to play a lot of underworld chutney ferrets, in Sexy beast and 44 inch chest, both coincidentally starring Ray Winstone. Have you seen the Directors cut of 'Scum'? In that, Ray Winstones character Carlin is a whoopsie as well, sickening, I wish I'd never watched it as it now has ruined the original cut for me, where he merely kicked peoples fucking heads in rather than smashed their back doors in.

Ian McShane was great in Lovejoy. Very smooth and sexy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Neil said:

44 inch chest,now theres a fucking dog turd of a film

Someone says "yew cahnting spunkaaaah !" , which was good but aside from that it is shit, shit, shit.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Someone says "yew cahnting spunkaaaah !" , which was good but aside from that it is shit, shit, shit.

That is exactly the reason the film is cak,no one in the history of forever has EVER called someone a 'cunting spunker'

Winstone is a fucking 1/2 trick pony....Lords Of London Is another of his that is fucking dire

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely, when I saw the cast, John Hurt etc, I thought it was going to be a winner, pile of shit though. Ben Kingsley managed to make Sexy Beast watchable, just.

That the one where Hurt appears in a dress for absolutely no reason and Al Swaregin from Deadwood fucks rent boys on his couch?

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I got it around the same time I bought 51st State and Snatch. Saved it till last because the cast looked so good and it turned out to be the worst out of the lot.

Snatch is on my top ten. Lock stock I like a lot as well, I can't fucking stand Guy Ritchie but he has turned out a couple of crackers, Revolver was an unforgivable shitfest though.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Neil said:

That is exactly the reason the film is cak,no one in the history of forever has EVER called someone a 'cunting spunker'

Winstone is a fucking 1/2 trick pony....Lords Of London Is another of his that is fucking dire

It's not really a film, it's a gash stage play. Yew sleeeg this yew sleeeg that. Danny Dyer is conspicuous in his absence. That reminds me, you should watch "Rise of the Footsoldier"- laughably terrible, much much worse than the above. So shit it's worth watching.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Snatch is on my top ten. Lock stock I like a lot as well, I can't fucking stand Guy Ritchie but he has turned out a couple of crackers, Revolver was an unforgivable shitfest though.

Rock n Rolla is entirely forgettable, too. Despite it being a crime comedy which he's always done best. Everything he touched after Snatch in 2000 (fucking 2000) either became mediocre or downright shite like those utterly wank Sherlock Holmes movies where they felt the need to shoot every action scene in painfully slow motion just because.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

"Army of One" - laughably fucking shit beyond belief - worth watching 5 minutes of just to be astounded. Russel Brand playing God, Nic Cage playing some terrorist weirdo with a bizarre squeaky voice, fucking nonsense -  0%. 

17 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's not really a film, it's a gash stage play. Yew sleeeg this yew sleeeg that. Danny Dyer is conspicuous in his absence. That reminds me, you should watch "Rise of the Footsoldier"- laughably terrible, much much worse than the above. So shit it's worth watching.

Watching Sean Bean trying to play an Essex geezah in Essex boys, the first film about the Rettendon murders was cringeworthy in the extreme, all the films that have tackled the subject have been awful, but the best of the bunch was 'bonded by blood'. Tamer Hassan can act the shit out of Dyer, and Frank Harper is the only truly decent actor out of that circle.

25 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Don't bother with 'Rise of the footsoldier 2', so shit it's NOT worth watching. I've met Carlton Leach and he's a good 14 inches taller than Ricci hartnett (posh midget in real life)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You're all a bunch of Barry Norman wannabes. Get your fucking fat, lazy ravaged arses off the fucking sofa and check out the real world away from your TV screens. It's not fucking real you twats. Winstone punches like a frost damaged pansy.