CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fish keepers

Bubba C

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Did a fish keeper touch you in the private parts you weirdo taff cunt? Nothing wrong with keeping fish, not that I do so myself. Nom is too niche, and you only managed to fart out a single sentence. How about fleshing out your nom slightly, thick cunt? 

16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

No more description really needed to cunt these fucking weirdos, suffice to say that any person who keeps fish who isn't a 10 year-old proudly displaying their fairground prize, needs their fucking head examined. 

Fuck off. 

Never trust people who find fish interesting. That's the one and only thing I learned from school. The lad who used to look after the fish got caught shagging his adopted brother by his foster parents. Since then my developing mind has made a link between fish and incest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Never trust people who find fish interesting. That's the one and only thing I learned from school. The lad who used to look after the fish got caught shagging his adopted brother by his foster parents. Since then my developing mind has made a link between fish and incest.

Mackemerel.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

RK, I've read some fucked up shit on here, but you may have just posted the oddest thing anywhere on the internet. 

Fuck me, you poor soul. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Reckon you just like the incest component. Just associating it with fish is just sidetracking and your mind has developed solely into incest of which you probably have ample experience.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Just don't see you lasting on here. Just not gunna happen.

Pessimistic Cunt, have some faith and learn to spell, I do have a life beyond you chumps anyway (and it doesn't include incest i'm afraid).

Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

Pessimistic Cunt, have some faith and learn to spell, I do have a life beyond you chumps anyway (and it doesn't include incest i'm afraid).

I think you just broke the record for the time it took you to go from talking shit to defensively explaining how you actually have a life outside the site like it actually means anything to me. If I wanted to kill myself I would climb your chromosomes and jump to your IQ.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I think you just broke the record for the time it took you to go from talking shit to defensively explaining how you actually have a life outside the site like it actually means anything to me. If I wanted to kill myself I would climb your chromosomes and jump to your IQ.

Fuck, is everyone as boring on here as you? I would say let's start again but I doubt i'd be able to tolerate your lifeless drivel.

Guest Welsh_cunt
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I see. You've wanked to the incest story and now you've lost interest. You dirty bastard.

You just want me to tell you about my wank, ain't gonna happen, last time I tried to wank with someone as boring as you I fell asleep and got fucked in arse.

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I reckon he was happy enough after fucking you in the arse.

I wouldn't know as I was asleep as his sister was as boring as you. Didn't need any Zopiclone that night.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I can forgive people who keep fish.  For some, the continuous fluid motion of the fish swimming is calming, and it certainly can calm a screaming brat watching fish.  It's the demented cunts who keep snakes, tarantulas/spiders, lizards, etc that get on my tits.  They upload videos of their precious pet killing and devouring a small defenseless animal with a disdain for life and sick gleam in their eyes and a frollicky tone in their spacky voices.