CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ROCHDALE KID FUCKERS

Guest 'eavensabove

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know, I know, but owning a nine millimetre pistol or compact sub is, to me anyway a black, ghetto crackboy fashion accessory, I would feel compelled to hold it sideways on when firing it and have my trousers at half mast showing my underpants off to the little crowd of wet crotched white girls with inexplicable Jamaican accents who would follow me around like sheep and I would refer to as 'mi bitchiz' I would also have to change my name to Jamal. THATS why I don't want a 9mm.

Arnold Schwartzenneger had a 9mm, and he always wore his trousers properly. 

23 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Arnold Schwartzenneger had a 9mm, and he always wore his trousers properly. 

Arnold Schwarzenegger also spent much of his life in a gym wearing bikini bottoms and rubbing baby oil into Lou Ferignos arse cheeks. Also not a lifestyle choice I would go with, Geoff Capes could have ripped his arm off in an arm wrestling contest as well, and he's not a poof.

9 hours ago, deebom said:

I know this because my best mate of more then 30 years is half Bangladeshi and his old man was an utter bastard.

Which nationality is your best mates other half?

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger also spent much of his life in a gym wearing bikini bottoms and rubbing baby oil into Lou Ferignos arse cheeks. Also not a lifestyle choice I would go with, Geoff Capes could have ripped his arm off in an arm wrestling contest as well, and he's not a poof.

Geoff would have rammed a budgie up arnies shit pipe for good measure then taken him down the cells for a kicking. All while pulling a lorry and carrying a mill stone, probably.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm surprised that these dirty cunts weren't just given a stern ticking off for being very naughty boys and not to do it again.

That's basically what they got, when you consider they're all being flown home. To what? I doubt they'll even do any time and be welcomed as returning heroes.

Guest Gong Farmer
57 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's basically what they got, when you consider they're all being flown home. To what? I doubt they'll even do any time and be welcomed as returning heroes.

That's true, They're not EU citizens either so Brexit won't apply to them and so they could actually be back in the country within a few years.

Guest Welsh_cunt

I hear today these cunts have secured legal aid for their plight! I tried to get legal aid last year to get a disability car because of my piles and the cunts declined, the worlds gone mad.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I hear today these cunts have secured legal aid for their plight! I tried to get legal aid last year to get a disability car because of my piles and the cunts declined, the worlds gone mad.

If you have farmers, then legal aid will not assist you in any way shape or form.

Stop taking it up the arse you Welsh Cunt and eat some roughage!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yes, my mother is a right fucking slag.

Injustice! How you get to say that and walk free as a queer, whilst I would get time for declaring this fact, or, possibly even for simply saying "I agree". 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A good claw hammering then, I'm free this Sunday, Fender777, what you up to? I can pick you up about 10am.

A hot date. Faggots.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 2/9/2017 at 1:49 PM, 'eavensabove said:

These Cunts (and all others like them) should indeed be deported. They're fucking scum and enough is enough. They laughed at Enoch, and yet look at this country and the foreign fuckers that are allowed to dwell here. They are destroying our values, raping our women & kids and turning our Cities, Towns & Villages into filth-ridden ghettos. They are no more than: Trespassers upon our land; Robbers & Burglars, who should at the best be nicked for ever being here in the first place, and yes, fucking deported. We don't want kid fuckers here, and even less, FOREIGN kid fuckers.  Grrrrr

http://news.sky.com/story/members-of-rochdale-child-sex-grooming-gang-facing-deportation-to-pakistan-10761194  

ancesUSE.jpg

I hope the next Rochdale gang fuck you in the eye-sockets, then every other orifice until you are watertight. Tortuously thick cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
39 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I hope the next Rochdale gang fuck you in the eye-sockets, then every other orifice until you are watertight. Tortuously thick cunt.

So 'eavens is a cunt because he hates kiddy fiddlers?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

Shut up, Ding, you racist, cheese-dicked motherfucking cunt of a slag.

Blah blah blah.....is all I can here coming out of your cakehole... relentless drivel.

Yes 'eavans' rant is a rant, but LSDs reply is just bollocks, worse it's the same bollocks but not as well done*.

* extremely relative....