CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lol do you BBQ in your tenement flat? Although I would wager like all fat people  waddling around in conditions above 20 Celsius you smell like fried onions.

He's very popular in his staff canteen. His workmates sit next to him to prevent flies landing upon their packed lunch.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Drunken pointy headed man can't keep his hands off of the sexiest pair of feet I've ever seen'. (I'm not normally into feet, but that birds tootsies and ankles are sexy as fuck).

I'd retract that. The rest of the body belongs to Punkape.

21 hours ago, ratcum said:

You say this but it's unlikely to actually happen. Giving employees nut based remuneration will not  see their wholesale replacement with haplorhine or hominid primates. How would they know where to go or perform the tasks of the previous incumbents?

Monkey see, monkey do. (Apart from sea monkeys, who do fuck all)

Just now, Decimus said:

I used to think he had gravitas and dignity, but then the world invented social media.

I think I like him a little bit more for it.

Ditto. Him and Ian McKellen are both lovable loonies. Unlike modern day English actors who are just boring charisma deprived twats, e.g. Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hardy

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I used to think he had gravitas and dignity, but then the world invented social media.

I think I like him a little bit more for it.

He's decent. Albeit a roaring, cheesy cunt but is decent. Green Room.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Ditto. Him and Ian McKellen are both lovable loonies. Unlike modern day English actors who are just boring charisma deprived twats, e.g. Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hardy

Orlando Bloom. What a big lisping ponce. Fuck off orlando. I wish you were dead.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Orlando Bloom. What a big lisping ponce. Fuck off orlando. I wish you were dead.

Indeed. Although he did bitch slap Bieber that one time, which is always a point towards someone in my book. Can't help but think if it had been someone who wasn't built like a willowy 12 year old girl the outcome would have been far more satisfying however...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 10/02/2017 at 6:40 PM, Wolfie said:

A successful career at The Sun surely awaits, 'eveans.

More likely a dog dirt dotted council cemetery, in the pissing rain, with no cunt there, apart from his sniggering children.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not as big-a-cunt as Walton Goggins 

Stop there stubby. Leave Goggins out of this. He's fucking top quality in everything. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are you fucking blind, fucking stupid, or both?

Even though I've just stated that I was quoting figures and posting to prove a point, I can never resist a chance to make you look like a retarded cunt.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/uklabourmarket/jan2017

8.89 million people economically inactive i.e. not working or claiming benefits. Don't fuck with me, boy, you haven't got the brain for it.

Done.

You do realise that most of those are housewives?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He was the most skilled female actor in Sons of Anarchy.

Venus Van Damme- very very wrong. Still better than that old married with children huir.

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Venus Van Damme- very very wrong. Still better than that old married with children huir.

Katey Sagal is an OK voice actor but she's always been shit on screen. She's at least more memorable than the generic bint her character stabbed in the head with a BBQ fork, though.

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Married with children was the greatest sitcom ever, even though it was American. Al Bundy is a role model for all married men. He was out in the woods one episode helping on a scout camping trip, one of the kids starts crying and says "I want my mommy", Al replies, "yeah? So does your dad's brother". And Christina Applegate was perfect, fit as fuck and thick as shit.